Rabu, 19 Oktober 2011

Affordable Style

Matte Reflective Color Wayfarers Sunglasses

Matte Reflective Color Wayfarers Sunglasses

After seeing poor reviews on the Manfrotto MH054M0-Q2 054 Magnesium Ball Head with Q2 Quick Release, I stepped up to the 55 series, and I must say that, this is one killer Ball Head!

This head is a TANK! I had a Q2 quick plate already on my Nikon D7100 24.1 MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR camera from another manfrotto monopod that I have been using. I screwed this head onto my Manfrotto 055XPROB Pro Tripod and snapped the camera right in with no problems. I tried to get the camera to pop out, like I have seen posted by others online and I couldn't get it to come out unless I pressed the release button and flipped the lever all the way back. I don't know if they fully addressed the problems that this quick release was having or not, but mine works perfectly at this time.

The ball head is smooth, and after adjusting the tension knob for the weight of your camera, the ball takes miminum effort to move after only a half turn of the ball locking knob. Even with the knob in the loose position, the ball doesn't just fall. It stays put until you move it, provided that the tensioner is set correctly for the camera/lens/light kit that you use on the head.

Panning is a little stiff right out of the box but i'm sure it will loosen up over time as this head.

I'm ultra pleased with this head. It should provide years of service for me in the studio and at events!

Now only if they made a smaller version of this with a 1/4-20 thread for my monopod I would be set!

Get your Matte Reflective Color Wayfarers Sunglasses Now!

2 komentar:

  1. These are a great pair of sun glasses. I'm beyond sastified with this purchase. They are really great acessory to any outfit.

    BalasHapus
  2. These glasses are great. I wear them all the time. The frames, however, are not flat matte. They are kind of a shiny black but when the sun hits them just right, they turn partially blue. I have actually really enjoyed this characteristic. Overall, these are awesome sunglasses!

    BalasHapus