Minggu, 16 Oktober 2011

When quality surpasses the price.

MiniSuit Translucent Cover Black Rubber

MiniSuit Translucent Cover Black Rubber

I first ran across this book on the shelves of my seminary library and was intrigued; I even checked it out, but never got around to reading so much as the first chapter. But after a difficult spell in pastoral ministry, I ran across a note I'd made of the title and ordered it. It was the right decision.

Dodd brings a unique perspective to his writing: having absorbed broad swaths of leadership literature (both mainstream and Christian/church-oriented) he entered a PhD program with the intention of learning Paul's management techniques. What he found instead was Paul's total focus on Jesus and the cross, and his radical dependence on the Holy Spirit.

I highly recommend this book to any pastor or Christian lay leader. It is not a book you ought read through in one sitting - there is much to ponder. But the time and effort will be worth it.

Get your MiniSuit Translucent Cover Black Rubber Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Good case to protect your phone from scratches. It grips good on the sides and is a little slippery on the back. It's not a thick case, which is exactly what I was looking for, so I don't think it will give too much additional drop protection. Good for gripping and scratch protection. None professional opinion. I purchased this product and currently use it on my new 1X.

    BalasHapus
  2. it fits perfect. snug. like if it wasn't there. everything fits in place. it comes with a screen protector which i didn't use since im using the phone without one. Gorilla 2. The price u cant beat and it ship in less than a week.

    BalasHapus