Selasa, 25 Oktober 2011

Was even better than I thought it would be!

24 105mm Thermos Drinking Stainless Interior

24 105mm Thermos Drinking Stainless Interior

I'm very pleased with my choice of straps for my two DSLRs. Since I've purchased it, I've used the straps together as designed so I can carry both of my DSLRs, each with a different length lens. It really is as easy as it seems. To be using one camera, then slide it down the strap, and pick up the second camera in less than two seconds. I have no worries about it missing a slot on a holster and hitting the ground. It goes to the bottom of the loop, and hangs there, ready to be brought back up and shoot again. So far, I've used it this way at an air show and two auto races. I have been juggling two cameras for years, and this is by far the easiest time I've had at any of the events I've gone to.
A couple other times I went out and only needed to take one camera, and split the harness apart. It takes about 5 seconds, if that, to separate them to use as a single camera strap. Again, it was easier for me to have the single camera at my hip, rather than bouncing against my chest or stomach while I was walking around. I don't think anyone would be unhappy buying this strap system.
Before buying, I read all the reviews, and the same complaint kept coming up. The bracket that mounted to the camera seemed to be giving people fits, so I just went and ordered up a couple of BlackRapid RFH-3SB Fasteners, and put the plates that came with the strap on the shelf. They were a little bulky for my tastes anyway. I'm happy with the way the BlackRapid fasteners fit onto the battery grips of my cameras without any of the fuss others have been having. The little locking "beeners" on the strap hook through them like they were made for each other. Once locked in, the cameras aren't going to slip off and fall to the ground.
There were some other comments about the sliding latches and concerns about the cameras swinging around too much. The way the latches were on the straps when delivered made no sense to me, so I slid them along the straps so they are in the middle of my back, out of my way. the camera has to move from the resting position at your hip, up to your face to shoot. Having a latch between there defeats the purpose of the strap system. As far as holding the cameras to your hip when you move about, you can use your hands.......or, fabricate a small strap that loops around the bottom of the loop where the camera rests (going up hill of the cameras to the backside) and loops through your belt loop on your pants. I walked around for a combined 30 hours or so at the three events, and never felt it was an issue of them swinging around too much. They certainly won't be able to hit each other like one other reviewer was worried about. Also, when bending over to tie a shoe or pick something up, the camera strap is attached to your hip and won't be able to swing towards the ground, as long as you keep your torso upright.

I highly recommend this double strap system. For the money, you just can't beat how well it works.

Get your 24 105mm Thermos Drinking Stainless Interior Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I love it! Very good buy!! I use it almost every day. It keeps my coffee hot. I would recommend this product to my friends.

    BalasHapus
  2. I might have to drink more cOffweeee... just because. This cup holds up to 10oz of liquid enough to have my coffee. I was expecting "CANIAM" but it say's Canon!, I'm happy with this product... check out the pictures I posted.

    BalasHapus
  3. I couldn't believe how real this looked!!! I bought it as a gift for our friend/photographer and couldn't be more satisfied with it!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. This product came GORGEOUS but I have had horror stories from others who ordered it. A lot of people say it doesn't come saying 'Canon' or comes broken, etc. I read a few reviews in which people suggested buying it from 'Luminaries' and it was definitely the right choice. Product is absolutely gorgeous. It came very quick, came in a nice box, came completely unharmed and said 'Canon' on it (which is very important to a photographer!) It was a gift for a friend whose two favorite things are photography and coffee and they absolutely gushed over it :)

    BalasHapus
  5. I purchased this mug for my husband because he loves to use older cameras with the large lenses you adjust yourself. It was beautiful and larger than I expected. Actually looks like a lens--my daughter's boyfriend picked it up to look at it and was amazed that it wasn't a camera lens! My husband loved it! Great gift!

    BalasHapus
  6. Product is well made and looks exactly like a real camera lens. Well worth the price and delivered quickly. You won't be disappointed if you buy this.

    BalasHapus
  7. I bought this travel mug for my husband who loves photography. It's been a huge hit at his work as a lot of people do a double take when they see him drinking out of a camera lens

    BalasHapus