Sabtu, 06 Agustus 2011

A great product for a low price

OMAX Sheets Microscope Camera Cleaning

OMAX Sheets Microscope Camera Cleaning

Looking at other solutions, they were all predicated on sanding down the headlight and then (I guess) putting on a protectant. In that way, this is similar. With this, one bottle is the sanding liquid and the other bottle is the protectant. You use one side the sponge to 'sand' it and then the other side to put on the protectant. I didn't have high expectations, but for the price and simplicity, I thought it was worth a try. While not perfect, it was pretty good. If I could have gotten 50% cleared, I would have been happy. I'd estimate that it did probably 75-80%. After the first liquid, it seemed clearer as compared to the other headlight, but not clear. I did the first liquid on both headlights first (because you use the same sponge and I wanted to use one side at a time). It wasn't until after the protectant that the headlights looked pretty good. I should have done before and after pictures (sorry). But, overall, I'm pretty happy with the results. Not sure about the mixed results with other users. We have a 2001 Toyota Sequoia that sits outside in the San Francisco Bay Area. The headlights were pretty cloudy. To the point that I wondered if the lights were on at night.

Get your OMAX Sheets Microscope Camera Cleaning Now!

4 komentar:

  1. Hi,
    I am very satisfied with the filter paper. Using it for many glass items; kindle screen, glasses, cameras, etc. Really nice to have what I need and when I need it. Received as told, packaged securely and just what I wanted.
    Thank you.

    BalasHapus
  2. This lens paper is a must for keeping my Microscope lenses clean. I use them all of the time.
    Thank you again.

    BalasHapus
  3. not much to say about this lens cleaning paper other than it works just as it should and comes in a convenient pkg.

    BalasHapus