Rabu, 31 Agustus 2011

Great pictures at an affordable price

Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera NIKKOR

Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera NIKKOR

forget all the bad reviews and what other nonsense all the other people were saying this is an amazing camera this is my 4th nikon and i love all and this one by far is my favorite.
okay now for the rest of you idiots that said the camera doesn't focus when zoomed in all the way you hold the button down not all the way but some what all the way down and it will focus in or
CHANGE YOU SETTINGS and for mr NIkon please do not call your self mr Nikon if you dont have a brain in your head to insult a great camera like this making it sound horrible. This camera is amazing as hell its so clear it feels like you can reach in and touch the pictures. i dont know if you all got bad products but i for one can honestly say this is by far an amazing camera. the picture quality kills even a Canon t3
I have just compared pictures from both and i can say that the nikon won by a long shot. it makes nature seem like you cut it out and brought it to your computer or print it onto a canvas. Nikon has always been a great camera brand this camera keep its good name up. Like i said before maybe the people who gave it bad reviews got a bad batch or something but this camera is amazing and works flawlessly.
I will update this review constantly when anything changes. but for now i dont see anything changing about how amazing this camera is .

Get your Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera NIKKOR Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I was planning to get a point and shoot camera, so my choice was Nikon and I had options like Canon PowerShot A3300 and Nikon coolpix s6000, Canonsx130is. But finally made my mind to get Nikon coolpix S8100 because it had CMOS and found the resolution high. Is it a wise choice.

    BalasHapus
  2. Is a Nikon Coolpix L81 a good photography camera for beginners and is it professional like.

    BalasHapus
  3. I want a low priced digital slr camera and was wondering if the Nikon Coolpix 12.1-Megapixel Digital Camera was a good choice?

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm going to Italy in January and I'm thinking about buying a nice cheap digital camera so I can take plenty of pictures. I am wondering what is the best camera for under $100 dollars. Also I might buy it from ebay if that makes any difference.

    BalasHapus
  5. I'm really into photography, and I want to get a new camera. I've been looking around and I found one that's 129.99. It's a Nikon Coolpix S4000 12 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch Touch-Panel LCD.. I'm wondering if that's a good price and if the camera is good in quality?

    BalasHapus
  6. Fernando Fitzgerald23 November 2012 pukul 05.32

    ok i have a nikon coolpix L20, now that crap is pissing mee off badly. it wont even let me download pics 2 the computer. if you know any good digital cameras that are in the price range of $75-$120. plz tell me, and if u think u know wat the problem with my nikon coolpix L20 is, plzz help me!

    BalasHapus
  7. I am going to a concert this summer and have floor seats! (13 rows away from the stage) Yes I checked with the arena and it is okay to bring a camera however I'm looking for a digital camera that has a fast shutter speed and takes pictures in low light settings sense it is a indoor concert. my price range is from $100-350 any suggestions?

    BalasHapus