Jumat, 26 Agustus 2011

Bargain

ECO FUSED Telephoto Telescopic Protection Microfiber

ECO FUSED Telephoto Telescopic Protection Microfiber

I purchased this filter for my 2006 Christmas vacation in Hawaii. I knew that I was going to take a lot of outdoor photographs and wanted to try using a UV filter to make them more crisp. I have a Canon S3 IS which is not a traditional SLR so in order to use this filter I purchased the Canon LAH-DC20 Lens Adapter and Hood Set. Not only is this a great filter for cutting out haze in my photos, it's an affordable protective layer between the built in lens and the real world. I have many cameras with sand and fingerprints all over the lenses. It's impossible to keep them clean. Anything that gets onto this filter cannot harm the built in lens and is easily cleaned by simply removing the filter and wiping with a lens cloth. I have noticed a great improvement in my outdoor photography in clarity.

One caveat:

I was fortunate enough to get some expert advice concerning how tight to screw on filters and lenses. JUST BARELY FINGER TIGHT! Those little buggers have a nasty tendency to go from "kind of loose" to "how do you get this d@mn thing off" very quickly!

Get your ECO FUSED Telephoto Telescopic Protection Microfiber Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I am fully satisfied with product I bought, there isn't much I could say but who ever created this product is a genius! I showed it to a friend and he immediately bought one for himself!

    BalasHapus
  2. I was truly surprised at the value of this inexpensive collection of items. All I wanted was an attachment that would allow me to mount an i-phone 5 on a tripod. However the 8X lens and mini tripod were a real bonus. Steady as a rock (also on a full size tripod) and the lens is certainly useful for some shots. Recommended.

    BalasHapus
  3. Everything was exactly as expected. The lens fit the case perfectly and the case worked on my iPhone 5. My main reason for ordering this kit was the tripod mount. I wanted a mount which was light, reasonably priced and easy to use. This mount fits the bill exactly. I will use everything in the kit but mostly I'll use the tripod mount for taping my golf swing.

    BalasHapus
  4. I got my lens just before a globetrotter game and i answered more questions and took more photos to show people how cool this was that i missed a whole quarter of the game when i went to get snacks. Great product. The case was actually better than my current case. Good deal!

    BalasHapus
  5. The lens is fun, the case is slim and pretty decent, the tripod adapter is all I really needed, and it came with a tripod. Any one of these things would cost $20 were they slightly better quality. Well, maybe not the cleaning cloth. But still...

    BalasHapus
  6. Handy item. Used it recently at Disney World Brought a lot of attention from folks asking about where I got the item

    BalasHapus
  7. Everywhere I go if this is attached to my phone it sparks interest which leads to conversation and eventually a request for picture, and followed my inquiry where to purchase. I respond proudly AMAZON, I don't even mention the other goodies in the bundle, the serious buyer will be pleased at the value! I don't remember what I paid for this but it was worth it and more!

    BalasHapus