Sabtu, 27 Agustus 2011

Really nice...

Flying Fisherman Polarized Sunglasses Copper

Flying Fisherman Polarized Sunglasses Copper

I purchased this filter for my 2006 Christmas vacation in Hawaii. I knew that I was going to take a lot of outdoor photographs and wanted to try using a UV filter to make them more crisp. I have a Canon S3 IS which is not a traditional SLR so in order to use this filter I purchased the Canon LAH-DC20 Lens Adapter and Hood Set. Not only is this a great filter for cutting out haze in my photos, it's an affordable protective layer between the built in lens and the real world. I have many cameras with sand and fingerprints all over the lenses. It's impossible to keep them clean. Anything that gets onto this filter cannot harm the built in lens and is easily cleaned by simply removing the filter and wiping with a lens cloth. I have noticed a great improvement in my outdoor photography in clarity.

One caveat:

I was fortunate enough to get some expert advice concerning how tight to screw on filters and lenses. JUST BARELY FINGER TIGHT! Those little buggers have a nasty tendency to go from "kind of loose" to "how do you get this d@mn thing off" very quickly!

Get your Flying Fisherman Polarized Sunglasses Copper Now!

8 komentar:

  1. We buy Flying Fisherman sunglasses every ten years or so, when the old ones wear out. They are great polarized glasses, and my husband likes the ones with the adjustable nose pieces because he finds them more comfortable. It's the only brand of sunglasses we really like.

    BalasHapus
  2. I wasnt expecting much out of these, but have been more than pleasantly surprised by how good quality they are. And theyre polarized, I can see in the light!

    BalasHapus
  3. Really worth every penny. These glasses are very well made. I would suggest everyone to buy this one as its too cheap and very finished one.

    BalasHapus
  4. Shortly after I received a pair of these, several family members were in town and they all tried them on. I really like them and within a few days, I had ordered a pair for a couple of aunts, a cousin and a neighbor. A really easy gift that I know they already like. These are lightweight, look good, and definitely cut down on glare. Everything looks very clear and well-defined. I am quite pleased with these sunglasses.

    BalasHapus
  5. I go through sunglasses like water. I keep on breaking them and getting new ones. These are polarized and they are inexpensive. They are so comfortable. One thing is the rubber ear pieces did fall off shortly after getting them. I put a single drop of super glue in each one and they are great. It was worth the two drops of superglue for an outstanding pair of glasses. I am ordering a couple more in case I break or loose them.

    BalasHapus
  6. I break or sunglasses pretty regularly so I wanted to find a cheap pair to use to not be out too much when I broke/lost these. I ordered around lunch and received them before lunch the next day, expecting them one day later. Very quick shipping. The sunglasses are great looking and like someone else said, feel like an extension to my face. Great quality and feel...only owned one day so far. My wife tried them on and wanted a pair for herself. I splurged for one pair of Ray Ban's years ago and I broke them within a couple months. I decided to never waste that kind of money again. These have the feel of expensive brand name sunglasses.

    Would definitely recommend these to someone else.

    BalasHapus
  7. Great price for a pretty good quality pair of sunglasses. The lenses are plastic but that should be expected for this price. They work well day or night if you get the amber pair. Very clear and they really reduce the glare of the sun and on comming headlights.

    BalasHapus
  8. These glasses are great. They are polarized, not too dark, they feel sturdy. I wear a hat size 7 1/4 and they fit nicely on my head. I've only had them for a few days, I'll come back and edit once I've had them for a while longer.

    BalasHapus