Jumat, 05 Agustus 2011

I Love Cosmos Lens Pouches!

Cosmos Drawstring Neoprene Panasonic Fastening

Cosmos Drawstring Neoprene Panasonic Fastening

Looking at other solutions, they were all predicated on sanding down the headlight and then (I guess) putting on a protectant. In that way, this is similar. With this, one bottle is the sanding liquid and the other bottle is the protectant. You use one side the sponge to 'sand' it and then the other side to put on the protectant. I didn't have high expectations, but for the price and simplicity, I thought it was worth a try. While not perfect, it was pretty good. If I could have gotten 50% cleared, I would have been happy. I'd estimate that it did probably 75-80%. After the first liquid, it seemed clearer as compared to the other headlight, but not clear. I did the first liquid on both headlights first (because you use the same sponge and I wanted to use one side at a time). It wasn't until after the protectant that the headlights looked pretty good. I should have done before and after pictures (sorry). But, overall, I'm pretty happy with the results. Not sure about the mixed results with other users. We have a 2001 Toyota Sequoia that sits outside in the San Francisco Bay Area. The headlights were pretty cloudy. To the point that I wondered if the lights were on at night.

Get your Cosmos Drawstring Neoprene Panasonic Fastening Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I don't know how many lens pouches I have purchased so far from Cosmos, but I can tell you that they are well made and give me that extra peace of mind that my most valuable investments (My lenses) are protected.In addition, they also provide you with hook and loop cabel ties(Velcro), that are invaluble when it comes to cable managent in your camera bag.

    I love them to death I so will you, and I will continue buying Cosmos lens pouches with every new lens purchase!

    BalasHapus