Senin, 19 September 2011

Fanastic Camera

Olympus Micro Digital Camera Black

Olympus Micro Digital Camera Black

I'm an Architect and Realtor, so I need photos of room interiors, exteriors, construction details, etc. Before digital, I had nice SLR cameras with telephoto and wide angle zoom lenses. After digital, I had point-and-shoot cameras, but nothing with a wide angle lens. Lately, I don't even use cameras, but my HTC Evo smart phone, which takes great shots at 8mp. Problem is, I need the occasional wide angle lens.

I was about to buy a $150 point and shoot camera with wide angle lens, but dreading it; not only the cost, but having to carry another "thing" in the car or pocket. Then I found this tiny, magnetic wide angle/macro lens add on. I didn't expect much, but I figured, for $10, I'll try it.

Got it yesterday, and could not believe how perfect it is. In addition to the lens and stick-on magnetic ring (which fits my Evo perfectly,) it came with a nice little lens cover and a magnetic "key ring" holder. It seems to work great! Nice wide angle lens, and amazing close up macro lens for tiny detail.

I'm about to order another 6 for stocking stuffers for all my staff with smart phones. Bravo to this seller!

Get your Olympus Micro Digital Camera Black Now!

8 komentar:

  1. Is there a combo that has best of both worlds (for this black friday)? For camera, I prefer at least 10 MP, takes good night photos. For camcorder, I prefer HD and minimum of 30X optical zoom, and digital stabilization.

    BalasHapus
  2. I want to get a micro 4/3 camera for a little photography, but mainly filming. The top two I have under consideration are the Sony Nex-5 and the Olympus Pen EPL-1. Whixh one has better video capabilities? The EPL-1 is considerably cheaper, but is it worth it to still get the Nex-5, which seems to be a better camera. Are there other micro 4/3 cameras with better video quality?

    BalasHapus
  3. $250 or less, is prefer interchangeable lenses, over 14MP, over 12x opitical zoom. If u need more info ask below.

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm an amateur photographer and have been browsing for an new bridge camera (dslr style point and shoot). I like to take action photos and landscape shots and would love to explore micro photography. Which one of these should I get? (also open to any suggestions within the $300-$500)

    BalasHapus
  5. My question is: What is the attachment for? Is it a memory card? The manual says to put in a microsd card in it, this small black thing. But what is the attachment for by itself? I'm confused.

    BalasHapus
  6. i am looking for a good quality camera that takes videos and pics and has good resolution and pixels, i would prefer a waterproof camera, but it doesnt have to be. I also want a new one with touch screen and face detection, etc...! thank you!!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. Where can I get Olympus E-P1 White body used/new online or in Vancouver Canada

    BalasHapus
  8. I'm looking to replace my Nikon Coolpix P1 (Purchased in November 2005) with either of these cameras and I would like an opinion about them. I know the PEN Mini E-PM1 is not out yet, but I'll still consider that camera for choice as well as for cost purposes.

    BalasHapus