Sabtu, 17 September 2011

Pittman ALR works like magic

Pittman OneStep Headlight Cleaner Deoxidizer

Pittman OneStep Headlight Cleaner Deoxidizer

I'm an Architect and Realtor, so I need photos of room interiors, exteriors, construction details, etc. Before digital, I had nice SLR cameras with telephoto and wide angle zoom lenses. After digital, I had point-and-shoot cameras, but nothing with a wide angle lens. Lately, I don't even use cameras, but my HTC Evo smart phone, which takes great shots at 8mp. Problem is, I need the occasional wide angle lens.

I was about to buy a $150 point and shoot camera with wide angle lens, but dreading it; not only the cost, but having to carry another "thing" in the car or pocket. Then I found this tiny, magnetic wide angle/macro lens add on. I didn't expect much, but I figured, for $10, I'll try it.

Got it yesterday, and could not believe how perfect it is. In addition to the lens and stick-on magnetic ring (which fits my Evo perfectly,) it came with a nice little lens cover and a magnetic "key ring" holder. It seems to work great! Nice wide angle lens, and amazing close up macro lens for tiny detail.

I'm about to order another 6 for stocking stuffers for all my staff with smart phones. Bravo to this seller!

Get your Pittman OneStep Headlight Cleaner Deoxidizer Now!

2 komentar:

  1. If you ever have the occasion to need to clean oxidation off your headlights, Do yourself a favor and try Pittman One Step ALR.
    This Product is amazing.
    It is a non abrasive liquid formula that makes oxidation vanish instantly. You can dexoidize acrylic headlights and convertible rear windows to full clarity in a matter of minutes.
    There are several headlight cleaners which all work the same way using damaging abrasives compounds and there is UV layer safe Pittman acrylic lens deoxidizer.
    Pittman is in a class by itself. It works exactly as described without abrasives and on contact.
    In my opinion, it is not only the best but the fastest and safest headlight cleaning product you can buy.

    BalasHapus