Minggu, 18 September 2011

Secure Fit and Versatile

EzFoto Silver Olympus M ZUIKO DIGITAL

EzFoto Silver Olympus M ZUIKO DIGITAL

I'm an Architect and Realtor, so I need photos of room interiors, exteriors, construction details, etc. Before digital, I had nice SLR cameras with telephoto and wide angle zoom lenses. After digital, I had point-and-shoot cameras, but nothing with a wide angle lens. Lately, I don't even use cameras, but my HTC Evo smart phone, which takes great shots at 8mp. Problem is, I need the occasional wide angle lens.

I was about to buy a $150 point and shoot camera with wide angle lens, but dreading it; not only the cost, but having to carry another "thing" in the car or pocket. Then I found this tiny, magnetic wide angle/macro lens add on. I didn't expect much, but I figured, for $10, I'll try it.

Got it yesterday, and could not believe how perfect it is. In addition to the lens and stick-on magnetic ring (which fits my Evo perfectly,) it came with a nice little lens cover and a magnetic "key ring" holder. It seems to work great! Nice wide angle lens, and amazing close up macro lens for tiny detail.

I'm about to order another 6 for stocking stuffers for all my staff with smart phones. Bravo to this seller!

Get your EzFoto Silver Olympus M ZUIKO DIGITAL Now!

6 komentar:

  1. I am using this hood with the M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8 lens, and it is perfect. It screws smoothly into the filter threads and fits securely. It is surprisingly small and light but seems heavy duty enough to last. I got 46mm lens cap to fit on the end of the hood.

    BalasHapus
  2. On time and perfect conditions. Like was offered. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2

    BalasHapus
  3. nice hood but no invert to lens (fit all the time )
    you will need Olympus LC-46 Lens Cap and I recommend 46 ND , filter to fit with this hood
    or you can use 37mm filter between the lens and hood

    BalasHapus
  4. No problems. Arrived well ahead of the scheduled time, and was as advertised. There isn't really much that could go wrong unless it didn't fit the camera, and this did not occur.

    BalasHapus
  5. if you have an Olympus Pen or any other 37 mm lens then I do highly advise nyou to try one of these fantastic lens hoods, I cannot believe that you will be dissapointed as I sure am not,in fact it has made myh photos much better, and Thank you very much
    Lyn V

    BalasHapus
  6. This is a very solid hood and does the job well. It just annoys me that the lens itself doesn't come with a hood, which they always did with their regular 4/3 line. Still, does what you need it to do, and holds secure.

    BalasHapus