Sabtu, 10 September 2011

Kate Spades Cat Eye Sunglasses Rock!

Womens ANGELIQS Sunglasses Orange Gradient

Womens ANGELIQS Sunglasses Orange Gradient

Born and raised in the Big Apple, I originally rented this series which I had not seen before. I was enchanted and discovered so much about the city I loved and yet that I never knew. I had to have my own copy. Ric Burns did a wonderful job,(as usual) with just enough fact to explain situations yet tempting enough to urge you to seek more. I was also pleased that an 8th disk covering 9/11 had been added since that wound pierced the heart of anyone who loves New York.I shared some disks with friends ( also New Yorkers) over Thanksgiving and it was universally agreed we would get together again and often to see it over and over. Thanks to all whose efforts combined to bring to life the city: its evils and humanity, its sorrows and elations, its great triumphs and ridiculous mistakes, its often unbelievable past and the great hope for its future.

Get your Womens ANGELIQS Sunglasses Orange Gradient Now!

8 komentar:

  1. These frames are super cute! My best friend completely feel in love with them and was estatic to get them as a gift!

    BalasHapus
  2. Great shape to the lens, soft color and lens tint is perfect
    The case is reall cute too - so glad to have these

    BalasHapus
  3. Lightweight, well-balanced with subtle colors...these sunglasses are so universal when pairing with an ensemble. Fashionably versatile. Comfortable for someone who gets headaches from glasses resting on the bridge of her nose. Nice tint on the shade.

    BalasHapus
  4. I am completely in love with my new Kate Spade Angelique sunglasses! They are very sleek, comfortable and fashionable. I love that they are the perfect cateye; not too pointy or too big. The gorgeous case they come in is also a plus. I will definitely be purchasing another pair in tortoise/coral.
    Don't hesitate to buy them!!

    BalasHapus
  5. Perfect fit and love the color mix! These playful sunglasses have good coverage for the eye. They come with an adorable matching case besides. It's a fresh new look that I will be wearing all summer!

    BalasHapus
  6. Perfect cat-eye. Subtle and adorable in a retro way, and not costume-y at all. The matching case is super cute as well, and the lens color is nice, too. It gives your vision a yellowish tint that makes it look like sunset.

    BalasHapus
  7. My wife loves these and wears them all the time. They are probably her favorite pair of sunglasses now. l

    BalasHapus
  8. Christmas gift and they were an absolute hit - love them, they are so classy and pretty but protect your eyes.

    BalasHapus