Senin, 05 September 2011

Initial results here..

Canon EF 2 0X III Telephoto

Canon EF 2 0X III Telephoto

Some time ago I sold my canon 100-400 f/4.5-5.6 and bought a Canon 70-200 Mkii, so I could make some money with it (children, birthdays, etc), because it's features are more apropriate for this purpose. I wish I had the money to keep them both... As I already had a 1.4x TC, wich is great, I thought that I could use them together for wildlife photography, my hobby. The problem is that sometimes I needed to get closer to the birds without being noticed. This TC can make my 70-200 Mkii behave as a 140-400, a good focal length for bird photography. Yes, I was well aware that I would lose 2 f stops and some autofocus speed. I've been using this gear for only a couple of weeks, but I'm really content with the 2x and 70-200 combination and didn't notice any difference when it comes to image quality compared with the 100-400, a good surprise for me. That being said, I give it 5 star because it was the best I could do to double my focal lenght without having to spend another couple of thousands dollars on another lens.

Get your Canon EF 2 0X III Telephoto Now!

1 komentar: