Rabu, 07 September 2011

Great lens

Sigma 18 200mm F3 5 6 3 Canon Camera

Sigma 18 200mm F3 5 6 3 Canon Camera

Usually something suffers (the wide end or the zoom end) but this lens packs a punch. Great all around image quality. I picked it up after seen it's review in Popular Photography. Also, doing my homework online I've seen many that have given it more positive reviews over the Canon 28-135 USM. In fact I have the 28-135 and I'm pretty sure that I'll now be selling it since I have this jewel in my hand. Having the extra 10mm on the wide end really does help. Do you homework for yourself and you will find that this may be a great addition to you collection if your in the market for this class of lens.

UPDATE 9/17/12: After taking several shots this weekend I noticed around the 100mm mark bokeh wasn't as "creamy" as I would have desired. Some of the lines (trees in the background) were harsh looking almost like looking at a 3D image without the glasses. It was distracting enough for my eyes to focus on the background images. I need to play around with this lens more but I may end up dropping it one star because of this.

Get your Sigma 18 200mm F3 5 6 3 Canon Camera Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I am a freelance photographer starting out in the photography business. I am looking for the best lens, at the least expensive price for my Canon T2i. I would like to produce quality images to make a small photography business profitable for myself. I already own a 75-300mm 1:4-5.6 lens, and an 18-55mm kit lens.

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm about to buy my first DSLR camera and want to know what should I look for (like what 18-200mm or f3.5-6.3 etc. is)?

    BalasHapus