Senin, 12 September 2011

Works!

Meguiars G3700 Headlight Lens Correction

Meguiars G3700 Headlight Lens Correction

I own a 10 year old vehicle which I keep pretty clean, but I've never really done anything special about the headlights. Some Windex and I'm good to go. I wouldn't say they were gross or really dingy looking, but you could say they looked like they had mild cataracts.

This package comes with 4 different graded sand pads, a microfiber cloth, some plastic lens cleaner in a bottle, and a packet of something called headlight protectant. The instructions on the box are simple and easy-to-follow. If you have 10-15 minutes to devote to each headlight, then you will be remarkably surprised at how good they will look when you're done.

I was truly amazed at what a little bit of elbow grease and a minimual amount of time could achieve. I wouldn't say that they look brand new because that would be unrealistic. However they are definitely clearer and cleaner than I've seen in years. And another bonus is that the package comes with enough solution that you should be able to do several vehicles without any problem. Which also makes this an exceptional value as well.

All things considered this is a winner.

Get your Meguiars G3700 Headlight Lens Correction Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I've tried several headlight cleaning kits, but this is the first one I can honestly say works. And it comes with all the tools you need: four kinds of sandpaper, two solutions and even a towel. You don't need any extra equipment except a spray bottle of water.

    It took me about a half hour - 15 minutes per headlight - and was simple. You just use good, old-fashioned muscle to sand the headlights. The more you put into the more you get out of it. My headlights looked so much better after using this that it probably added to the value of the car. I have a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee, which is notorious for having foggy headlights after a few years, but this did a great job.

    Unfortunately, though, the previous owner of my Jeep must have tried to sand my left light and there was not much help for it, but the other one looks great.

    My only concern was that the sandpaper wears down easily, so be careful with how you use it, and make sure you don't use up all the sandpaper before you get to the second headlight.

    Overall, I highly recommend it. Good price also.

    BalasHapus