Selasa, 21 Februari 2012

looks great

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy Premium

SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy Premium

I'll start off by saying I ordered this on Oct 1st, and I received it Oct 23rd - three days before the expected arrival date. Yeah, the shipping takes forever but if you order it knowing this, then it shouldn't really be a problem or a surprise to you.

Now, about the product, I think it's adorable. The color is a bright coral-peach, and I'd say the colors in the photos they have on here hold pretty true. I own a white Verizon iPhone 4S and it fits perfectly. The top corners of the case have extra padding for sturdiness. Other reviews have said it's not for protection, but I actually feel pretty safe with my phone in this case. Also, I LOVE the material. It's not smooth like the glossy that feels slippery, and yet it's not as rubbery as those silicone cases. It's the perfect texture for a case! (I'm pretty picky about these things, so I was pleasantly surprised with how wonderful this case was!)

I've had the phone for about 5 days and I haven't seen any signs of stains or streaks. This might change, and I'm fine with that since it only cost $1.69.

Get your SPIGEN SGP Samsung Galaxy Premium Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I just got this case for my S4, and I love it, covers the camera glass on the back as I wanted it to be, the plastic feels nice and smooth in the hands, slides right in and out of the pockets, very good price also.

    BalasHapus
  2. This looks great on my white S4, fits perfectly, add very little to thickness.
    The white color matches the att white very well.
    It is a nice tight fit, it shouldn't come off accidentally.

    It does not protect the top or bottom front edges, but I was aware of this when I chose it.
    This case is not designed to protect from heavy abuse, like an otterbox, it will keep it safer in my pocket, occasionally drops etc.

    The s4 version does protect the front of the phone when lying face down.

    It is pretty slick, but not too slick IMO.
    This did not come with a screen protector as some reviews mention, but the description did not mention it.

    BalasHapus
  3. This case is all I hoped it would be and more. The workmanship, materials quality, and fit are absolutely first rate. It is very thin and comfortable but yet I'm confident it will protect my phone from most of life's dings. I was most pleased with the screen protector film as well. Easy to apply and goes completely unnoticed when on, which to me means it is perfect. I got the silver color case and it looks very nice with my white phone. Spigen has exceeded my high expectations in every way with this product and their customer service, and they have earned a repeat customer. Very nicely done Spigen!

    BalasHapus
  4. Minimalist design. I would not get it if you need any bit of protection. I dropped my phone. Case falls off and phone get's dinged. This case is just for basic scratch protection of the camera lens and back cover when laying down gently on a table but ZERO fall protection. LOOKS HOT THOUGH.

    BalasHapus
  5. Top notch build quality/Ultra slim profile/Solid grip/No issues with the volume key or power button.

    Ignore all the negative reviews.

    BalasHapus
  6. You may see others complaining that the case doesn't fit correctly, that was not an issue for me. The case fits to phone perfectly and does not take away from the phones form. I would highly recommend if you just want a case that doesn't add size to the phone, but will protect it from scratches and small drops.

    BalasHapus
  7. The S4 is so new so they dont have alot of cases out for it but I really like this one. Fits perfect and is slim.

    BalasHapus
  8. This cover fits well and with it's minimalist design adds little bulk and looks very sleek. The white also matches well with the color of the phone. Exactly what I was looking for. I love this cover! The screen protector also went on without a problem. Overall, very happy with my purchase.

    BalasHapus