Selasa, 28 Februari 2012

The Best Micro 4/3rds Camera Yet

Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera Built In

Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera Built In

I purchased the G1 as soon as it was released in 2008 because I believed then as I believe now that mirrorless cameras are the future of digital photography. I did have one major complaint about the G1 -- it was too small. The various buttons and controls were not only small but they were placed close together. I could hold the camera firmly but a slightly larger camera would be more comfortable.

Despite the improvements that were made to G and GH lines, I didn't upgrade because the size remained relatively the same (the G3 was a step backwards as far as I was concerned).

I was delighted when the GH3 was announced. The camera, at least on paper, answered my prayers. When I was finally able to get one, almost 6 months after it was announced, I found that it was indeed the camera I had hoped for.

The camera felt like it had been custom made for my hands. The various controls were a good size and well placed. With 7 programmable Function buttons and 5 Custom camera settings the camera can be easily configured to meet almost any need.

The Image Quality is excellent. Thus far I found the results up to 2000 ISO to be good and even at 3200 to be useable. This camera has been compared to the Olympus OM-D (which I had the opportunity to test extensively last fall). Any differences in the images produced by these two cameras are, in my opinion, so small as to be meaningless.

While my main interest is in Still Photography thus far I found the Video capabilities of this camera to be amazing. I can understand why video fans have praised this camera so much.

To sum up, this is an extraordinary, flexible camera capable of producing superb results both as a still and as a video camera.

Get your Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera Built In Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I notice that most recent digital cameras use some type of compression which seems to introduce noise and fuzzy edges in the pictures. The only camera that I had exerienced that had good picture quality was the Nikon Coolpix 3200 but its old and really slow.

    BalasHapus
  2. I want a digital camera that gives me the best point-and-click capabilities, and gives me the best quality digital photographs for around $300. I've looked at the Nikon Coolpix and some Sony and Canon camera's. Can someone that knows what their talking about give me some professional advice as to what camera would be best for me?

    BalasHapus
  3. My daughter is going on a two-month trip to Israel in a few months. I am an avid scrapbooker and want to make a special book for her when she returns. I have been looking at the Nikon Coolpix S8000 digital camera and am looking for some input. She needs an easy digital camera that obviously takes great pictures and video. The size of the Coolpix S8000 is impressive. We don't want to spend more than $275.00-$300.00. Any advice? Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  4. I have the Nikon Coolpix digital camera. I need a way to upload the pictures onto my macbook. but I don't have the cord. on my old computer, there is a slot to insert the memory card. how can I on my mac?

    BalasHapus
  5. I am wondering if it is possible to shoot any sort of digital photos with my Nikon Coolpix L1 at night (without flash, for those that might suggest the obvious). Are there any special lenses or attachments that I could purchase that I could rig up to do so? I've seen other digital cameras with the IR attachment on top and a "night shoot" option shoot great shots in the dark. So would I have to get a camera specifically built for that purpose, or can something be done?

    BalasHapus
  6. I have a digital camera, a Nikon COOLPIX S560. I know exactly how to upload videos to my computer but i'm just unsure of how to edit them. Is there some kind of software i need to get or install?? If so where can i get it? I have a PC (Windows XP) and no built in web cam. How can i edit videos shot by my Nikon?! Please help :)

    BalasHapus
  7. I photograph gemstones and want to know what is the most advanced digital microphotography system available to photograph these most challenging subjects for highest quality. I'm currently using a Nikon Coolpix camera attached to one of the oculars of a Leica microscope. Major drawbacks include great difficulty in critical focusing of tiny blemishes/nicks on stones because focusing is done on 1.5 inch grainy LCD screen on camera. Another drawback is unidirectional lighting coming from bolt on light source on microscope stage-I think I need 360 degree diffused lighting as otherwise some portions of stone are dark with current light setup. I have experimented with other light sources, like pipe type illuminators, but they are too strong and create hotspots in the stones. What is ideal light source--I think it must be diffused and 360 degree surrounding the stone. I'm looking for a dedicated system ideally where camera, scope and light system are made by same manufacturer.

    BalasHapus
  8. I want a digital camera for about 200 dollars and i dont know what type would be the best. Any easy to use, beginner camera would be nice. If you have any suggestions, please tell me them!

    BalasHapus