Senin, 27 Februari 2012

The Best Micro 4/3rds Camera Yet

Panasonic DMC GH3K Digital Single Mirrorless

Panasonic DMC GH3K Digital Single Mirrorless

I purchased the G1 as soon as it was released in 2008 because I believed then as I believe now that mirrorless cameras are the future of digital photography. I did have one major complaint about the G1 -- it was too small. The various buttons and controls were not only small but they were placed close together. I could hold the camera firmly but a slightly larger camera would be more comfortable.

Despite the improvements that were made to G and GH lines, I didn't upgrade because the size remained relatively the same (the G3 was a step backwards as far as I was concerned).

I was delighted when the GH3 was announced. The camera, at least on paper, answered my prayers. When I was finally able to get one, almost 6 months after it was announced, I found that it was indeed the camera I had hoped for.

The camera felt like it had been custom made for my hands. The various controls were a good size and well placed. With 7 programmable Function buttons and 5 Custom camera settings the camera can be easily configured to meet almost any need.

The Image Quality is excellent. Thus far I found the results up to 2000 ISO to be good and even at 3200 to be useable. This camera has been compared to the Olympus OM-D (which I had the opportunity to test extensively last fall). Any differences in the images produced by these two cameras are, in my opinion, so small as to be meaningless.

While my main interest is in Still Photography thus far I found the Video capabilities of this camera to be amazing. I can understand why video fans have praised this camera so much.

To sum up, this is an extraordinary, flexible camera capable of producing superb results both as a still and as a video camera.

Get your Panasonic DMC GH3K Digital Single Mirrorless Now!

1 komentar:

  1. If someone could tell me if you can or not! I hate focusing manually as it shakes your camera around!

    BalasHapus