Sabtu, 18 Februari 2012

The best value for camera care products

Professional Cleaning Cameras Canon Pentax

Professional Cleaning Cameras Canon Pentax

This is the second review that I have submitted. Evidently the first review wasn't specific enough. This cleaning kit was recommended by a friend who does know what she's doing with her Canon Rebel unlike me. I should have ordered it sooner because my camera and images are paying the price now. I got more than I bargained for and although I haven't used it yet, a friend will walk me through cleaning my camera. The price was cheap, ordering easy, and it arrived quicker than I anticipated. I'm happy with my purchase. I didn't expect the bottle to have cleaner in it like another reviewer did. I got exactly what I ordered and according to my photographer friend it's exactly what I need to help maintain my Canon Rebel T1i. Hope this review passes Amazon's criteria, nothing like making it hard on the customer to make a quick, easy review.

Get your Professional Cleaning Cameras Canon Pentax Now!

4 komentar:

  1. "I would like to purchase a SLR Camera, so many on the market I am confused as to which to get. I have taken a few photography classes and know a little bit about photography although I also would like the shot and snap option also. Help!!!! Need your suggestions! THanks!"

    BalasHapus
  2. Hello guys! I have a Canon AE-1 (Manual, not Program)that I recently bought, it seems to work for the most part, but then again, I ain't an expert, I could be wrong, however, what I do know is that the details needed to be repaired are the timer, this scratch on the big inside mirror or piece of glass you see on the cameras inside once the lens is removed, maybe a check up on the back door to make sure it fully closes right, and i recently messed up and cracked the battery door, so now that needs to be replaced, other than that, the shutter seems to be in good shape and it really does seem to work, it looks great too. I bought this camera while shopping at a flee market with my parents which is a tradition every Sunday for me and my family, and its my first camera I have bought for my journey into photography, so I'm pretty attached to this camera even though I haven't used it hah, anyways, Most people say it's cheaper to buy a new Canon AE-1 working in Mint Condition than repairing one. And friends too recommend I buy a new one instead of repairing. So my question is, is my personal story/attachment to this camera worth repairing it, i mean, maybe the repairs aren't so bad? Can repairing it leave it working like new or will it never be the same? Or should I just go ahead and buy a new canon AE-1? And if I should get one, anybody know a trust worthy place I can get a Canon AE-1 in the Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley/ Santa Monica/ Santa Clarita area? I don't really trust buying electronics online, thank you!

    BalasHapus
  3. Im going to be doing media at college, I want some recommendations for a good film camera. Want more details email me @ connor-ps3@hotmail.co.uk

    BalasHapus
  4. I have been interested in photography for as long as I can remember. I'm getting ready to buy my first DSLR and would like opinions on which one would be the best to buy. I would like to stick to the $500-$600 range if possible for now. I want something that I can get some professional looking pictures from. Help!!! Thanks so much!

    BalasHapus