Rabu, 29 Februari 2012

WIDE!

Sigma 10 20mm 4 5 6 Digital Cameras

Sigma 10 20mm 4 5 6 Digital Cameras

10mm for the Sigma versus 12mm for the Nikon, and it costs around half as much. Done deal.

HSM is great for focusing, and works on my D40 which only supports AF-S type lenses. 5.6 on the narrow end is unfortunate, but you don't buy this lens to shoot at 20mm. You can handhold wide-angles at slower shutter speeds anyways. The lens cap is once again Sigma end-pinch, which I quickly replaced with a Nikon center-pinch, a practice I've begun with all my Sigmas. Be aware that there are optical distortions in most wide-angle lenses, but most of the time they aren't much of an issue. When they are, an application like PTLens does a great job of fixing it up.

I've really become a fan of Sigma lenses, they seem to offer such a great value. I'm sure the Nikon is probably slightly sharper, but I don't see a noticeable difference. I can see the difference between 10mm and 12mm, though, along with the over $400 difference.

Get your Sigma 10 20mm 4 5 6 Digital Cameras Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I have a Nikon D50, and i want a new camera, so will all the lenses i have for it work with the new Nikon cameras???

    BalasHapus
  2. I'm looking into purchasing the Sigma 10-20 mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens for my Canon Rebel which has a EF/EF-S mount. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

    BalasHapus
  3. I have a canon Rebel XSI, I am an unexperienced photographer so I know nothing about anything! But we are going to Italy in December and I would like a good lens to take pictures basically of EVERYTHING. I currently have the 18-55mm but i really don't like it that much. Any suggestions? thanks!

    BalasHapus