Rabu, 28 Maret 2012

Excellent, no surprises.

EzFoto center pinch snap Nikon

EzFoto center pinch snap Nikon

This case is exactly what I needed. I had a book-bag type case for my Panasonic Lumix G1, but I wanted something small that I could use when I didn't want to carry my big bag around, but still wanted my camera to be protected. This fit the bill. My camera is a Micro Four-Thirds, not a true DSLR, but I imagine they are similar in size. Fit my camera perfectly, but with no room to spare. My Lumix G1 is 5 inches from viewfinder to lens cap. So, if your camera is any larger than that, you might want to think about another type of case. As far as quality, it's great. Has a really sturdy feel to it, without being bulky. It's nice looking too. And I love that it has a handle and a long strap, which makes it easy to grab in a pinch. Also, very easy to open quickly. I couldn't be happier with this product. It was exactly what I needed. It didn't include the camera cleaning brush that was supposed to come with it, but that wasn't an issue for me, as I had one already. So if you are counting on that, be prepared to be disappointed. Otherwise, it's perfect!

Get your EzFoto center pinch snap Nikon Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I bought this when I needed a 67mm replacement cap and it was the only amazon prime offered one.

    I can attest that it fits the tamron 28-75 f2.8 and the ezfoto 62-67mm stepup filter ring.

    Pros: works, comes with some extras, center pinch lenses are easier to put on and off.

    Cons: says Nikon :P It actually looks funny on my Canon cameras and sigma/tamron lenses.

    BalasHapus
  2. This lens cap looks and feels like the original Nikon lens cap that I lost. It says "Nikon" on the front (which isn't shown in the Amazon photo). The only difference I could find is the small hole which is intended to be used to tie the lens cap to the lens (using the simple ~24 inch piece of black string which they included).

    BalasHapus
  3. I expected the lens cap to be just a 67mm cap but it had Nikon printed on it. That's nice as it was to be used on my Nikon 18-105mm lens. Even though it said for Nikon lens, I just thought it was compatible with the Nikon Lens. Well made works great with the Tiffen 67mm CPL filter
    that I ordered it with.

    BalasHapus
  4. This is an excellent replacement for the expensive factory cap. I like to keep my lenses covered, but the caps are easy to misplace. I don't like hanging the cap from a cord, so I put it in my pocket - or somewhere - and it often disappears for days or weeks. Having several cheap body and lens caps is essential for me, and this item fills the bill.

    BalasHapus
  5. a very good buy and fast service , I liked the cap and it was just as described in there listing and would rate it A+

    BalasHapus
  6. Perfect. Better than the Nikon cap because it has the strap that holds it on when not in use. I lost the original. This can't get lost. Wonderful.

    BalasHapus
  7. Lost the original one that came with my camera. This replacement is the same as original. Can't beat the price.

    BalasHapus