Selasa, 27 Maret 2012

Must Have..

Professional Digital 18 135mm 70 200mm cleaning

Professional Digital 18 135mm 70 200mm cleaning

This case is exactly what I needed. I had a book-bag type case for my Panasonic Lumix G1, but I wanted something small that I could use when I didn't want to carry my big bag around, but still wanted my camera to be protected. This fit the bill. My camera is a Micro Four-Thirds, not a true DSLR, but I imagine they are similar in size. Fit my camera perfectly, but with no room to spare. My Lumix G1 is 5 inches from viewfinder to lens cap. So, if your camera is any larger than that, you might want to think about another type of case. As far as quality, it's great. Has a really sturdy feel to it, without being bulky. It's nice looking too. And I love that it has a handle and a long strap, which makes it easy to grab in a pinch. Also, very easy to open quickly. I couldn't be happier with this product. It was exactly what I needed. It didn't include the camera cleaning brush that was supposed to come with it, but that wasn't an issue for me, as I had one already. So if you are counting on that, be prepared to be disappointed. Otherwise, it's perfect!

Get your Professional Digital 18 135mm 70 200mm cleaning Now!

9 komentar:

  1. This is protecting my lens from natures elements such as rain and snow. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to protect their lenses.

    BalasHapus
  2. Great item, well built. Item just as described and works great. Would highly recommend to anyone needing one. Great for the price!

    BalasHapus
  3. a very good buy and fast service , I liked the hood and it was just as described in there listing and would rate it A+

    BalasHapus
  4. Nathaniel Williamson23 Oktober 2012 pukul 13.32

    I used this lens hood on a legacy Kiron 28-105mm zoom lens, and it feels essentially identical to the tulip lens hood that came with the Nikon 18-105mm lens, easy to put on or remove, yet a good quality, hard plastic construction. You cannot go wrong with this product

    BalasHapus
  5. Yay, this is awesome. I lost my previous lens hood somewhere in downtown Glendale, and this is just a great replacement.

    BalasHapus
  6. This is perfect for my Canon 60D. It screws right on and off and will even sit on backwards (hood facing the body) for easy storage in a camera bag.

    BalasHapus
  7. fast delivery. didn't have any issues with the seller. quality pretty decent. might have to buy another soon. wish canon would supply their hoods along with the lenses for free

    BalasHapus
  8. Hello,

    As is, just a piece of plastic!! But helps when the sun is shining or when you try to avoid other light sources from making your image blurry or less clear.

    Easy to install!
    I installed it on my Canon IS lens and never have to remove it, unless you plan to add a B/W or any other filters to your lens. Attaches easily to the UV filter I already have on my lens.

    Don't waste your money on other more expensive hoods that are the EXACT SAME THING as this one!!!!! Seriously!!

    Hope this helps!

    BalasHapus
  9. This is a great hood, but it would be nice to have threads that would allow it to be reversed for storage.

    BalasHapus