Selasa, 06 Maret 2012

Favorite Glasses!

Bolle Barracuda Sunglasses Tortoise Polarized

Bolle Barracuda Sunglasses Tortoise Polarized

Normally I use a belt-loop case but due to the amazing Amazon price I though I'd try this one. It is genuine Canon, leather and made very well with an excellent fit to the camera. It is a throw back to 40 years ago, the days of Leica, Browning and Kodak cases, before everyone had to have a SLR. In an instant you flip it open from the snap on the bottom right, press the on-button and the camera is ready for a picture. A thing I had forgotten from those days is that while you're fiddling with the buttons and settings to get the picture you want--yes the S95 has lots of options--it is just a little less stressful because the case's strap is around your neck and there is no subconscious worry of the camera falling to the ground.

In any age, and perhaps especially today, a stress reduction is worth a price premium. So buy your regular case and for the premium you can afford to get 100% of this one too.

Get your Bolle Barracuda Sunglasses Tortoise Polarized Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I've owned three pairs of Bolle Barracuda and love them. Unfortunately, I use them for all kinds of activities, including numerous sports and even though they're very durable, they can't withstand someone steppping or sitting on them. I've owned both the TNS and Polorized lenses and even though the polorized offer better vision...I like the TNS, since the price is 50% less.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have a big head, and this fits me perfectly. They are a bit dark indoors, but I don't mind since I don't like wearing sunglasses indoors anyway.

    BalasHapus
  3. I lost this pair at the beach at SC. Upon returning home I ordered myself a second pair. I highly recommend this sunglasses.

    BalasHapus
  4. Purchased these to replace a polarized pair of Sun Clouds. I'm a big guy and these look and fit great. They are both tall and wide and fit my face great. They do not 'stretch' like some other sunglasses I've worn.

    BalasHapus
  5. I really think i made the perfect choice purchasing this sunglasses. They are lightweight and really protect from strong sunlight, It make my vision very comfortable even when the sun is very bright. I love it.

    BalasHapus
  6. I bought these a few days ago, and they fit well on my head. To give you an idea, I wear a size 8 fitted hat, which is huge. These fit my face comfortably without squeezing my temples. They have the grip pads on the legs and the nose that get even more grip when wet, so I don't have to worry about them falling when I sweat.

    Mine came with a carrying case and a microfiber cloth, which is great for protecting the sunglasses. If these broke, I would probably buy them again.

    BalasHapus
  7. I have bought 2 Maui Jims in the past but the problem was that they would fog up all the time. The Barracudas are amazing and give the best look of all the glasses i have had. Great design and fitting. Loving these glasses and I already have received complements from people for wearing it. Very high quality, but the dark black glasses are good for sun, they are a bit dark for less than sunny conditions.

    BalasHapus