Sabtu, 03 Maret 2012

I love the Onion!

Pilot HD

Pilot HD

The show was hilarious, I do wish it focused on the Onion empire (infomercials, talk shows, reality shows, etc) but the news only angle was still solidly done. Much like the Onion news stories there were times when it was so close to fact about the source material (in this case over-dramatized news dramas) that the two were almost indistinguishable. Well done. If you enjoyed the show I would suggest taking a look at some of the 1-star comments; the morons, adolescents and christian fundamentalists are funny enough, but the 1-star reviews that satire the aforementioned groups take the cake. One person was deeply offended at the mention of Jesus' bulge while another wrote the show off because nano-millimeter is not a real measurement. Moral of this story; watch the show, rate it five stars, then read the 1-star comments and revel in the feeling of intellectual superiority.

Get your Pilot HD Now!

5 komentar:

  1. trying to finish drywalling my living room. I'm left with the spot above the fireplace, trying to cover the concrete/chimney areas. I cant see adding the depth of wood strips, it's flush with the stud walls... the 5/8 rock is largely attached to studs, sort of "hanging" over the concrete. this is just for small, 2'x3' areas. I would just like to attach it to the chimney a little bit. can i use special screws? do I need pilot holes? construction adhesive? I hope that didnt sound confusing. the rock has to be flush with the concrete. If youre wondering what was there before, it was old horsehair plaster over the whole wall. thank you.

    BalasHapus
  2. My dad is a pilot and I would like to get him an Apple computer for Christmas. He travels alot (duh) and would need something that travels well and is fairly easy for a person who hasn't used apples to use (I have but he hasn't much) He would also like versatility and it doesn't have to have a big screen size either (of course).

    BalasHapus
  3. Everyone has said it doesn't need to be done but now were running too lean.

    BalasHapus
  4. I accidentally started downloading the Kings pilot, which was free and came with both a normal and an HD version. Now it won't stop downloading and have no interest in 2 Gbs of a show I already watched. Everytime I get on iTunes, it starts to download, even though I right-click and delete it (or pause, delete) everytime it starts. How do I stop it forever?

    BalasHapus
  5. I'm watching the pilot episode of House which is now in syndication, and the video quality is awful. This is a fairly new show, and the date on the pilot is 2004 - so we're not talking dramatic leaps in technology either (and I'm not talking about HD vs SD). It's airing on the same Fox station that I watched this past week's new episode, and the difference is day and night.

    BalasHapus