Selasa, 13 Maret 2012

Great Service

Essential 55 200mm Telephoto Multi Coated UV CPL FLD

Essential 55 200mm Telephoto Multi Coated UV CPL FLD

I've seen a lot of reviews complaining about the quality of the bundled items, but even if you just factor in the cost of buying a zoom lens on top of the standard kit body and lens, you're saving around $50 by buying this bundle. The 70-300mm lens is Canon-branded, and it almost seems heavier than the camera body itself (feels like a quality item).

I received my order less than a week from the date of purchase, which I was happy with. All of the items were packed nicely and worked well out of the box. Not all of the accessories are super great quality, but a lot of it is useful. The SD card is fast, the extra battery is handy, and the tripod is light but sturdy.

There was an issue with the 70-300mm lens, which had a speck of dirt or dust under the front piece of glass. I fired off an email to customer service the evening I received the package, and received a response with a free shipping label by the next afternoon. I sent out the lens last Friday, and received the replacement today. It appears to be defect-free and is working well. I'm still giving a 5-star rating because these sorts of things happen with mass-produced items, and the supplier (Focus Camera) handled it very quick and very well.

I'm not a professional photographer by any means; I'm an avid iPhoneographer, and bought this because I plan on spending the summer in an area where there's no cell phone service. I want to take pictures but it seems dumb to use my phone.

I've only used this camera to take a few pictures so far, but it seems fast and the pictures look good on my computer. Also, it has the same number of megapixels as the brand-new T5i. I know megapixels aren't everything, but I think that if you're looking to get in to SLR photography and don't necessarily need the newest and greatest Canon model, this is a good camera to get without worrying it'll be obsolete any time soon.

Get your Essential 55 200mm Telephoto Multi Coated UV CPL FLD Now!

10 komentar:

  1. This kit is pretty cool! The lenses are great to use in manual mode ... When my Nikon D5100 is in automatic mode these are a pain to use.

    BalasHapus
  2. I am very pleased with the speed of service in which I received my order. I haven't had a chance to try the lenses but am excited to use them this summer.

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Great assortment of useable accessories at an economical price. I would recommend this product for anyone looking to get more from their digital camera.

    BalasHapus
  4. The delivery was prompt and well packaged. The lens are inexpensive and admirably perform well for their purpose and intention. Lens caps and case for each lens. A small price to pay to really add performance when you quickly need it.
    What more can one ask for.

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi
    I am extremely satisfied with the NIKON D5100 essential lens kit which I received from Butterfly Photo. They mailed the product right away and I am very happy with it. Definitely recommend Butterfly Photo to other users.

    BalasHapus
  6. Camera was a gift for my wife, and the added lens and filters were icing on the cake. She has enjoyed experimenting with various shots, both very close and distant. A good buy.

    BalasHapus
  7. This kit is nice for all kinds of things, I am still learning how to use the filters though, and I use the UV filter the most. Experimenting with the lenses is fun too.... A good buy!!

    BalasHapus
  8. Fits on my camera as advertised and I love the look of a wide angle in my shots. Everything looks and seems of good quality, and the packaging was great.

    BalasHapus
  9. I have been a photographer for years but just began to expand my business and I needed some new equipment. I have been very happy with the product... it has done what it says and I couldn't be happier. Another plus is that it came a day earlier than originally projected which made me incredibly happy!

    BalasHapus