Senin, 12 Maret 2012

Love this camera

Canon Digital 75 300mm Telephoto Accessory

Canon Digital 75 300mm Telephoto Accessory

I've seen a lot of reviews complaining about the quality of the bundled items, but even if you just factor in the cost of buying a zoom lens on top of the standard kit body and lens, you're saving around $50 by buying this bundle. The 70-300mm lens is Canon-branded, and it almost seems heavier than the camera body itself (feels like a quality item).

I received my order less than a week from the date of purchase, which I was happy with. All of the items were packed nicely and worked well out of the box. Not all of the accessories are super great quality, but a lot of it is useful. The SD card is fast, the extra battery is handy, and the tripod is light but sturdy.

There was an issue with the 70-300mm lens, which had a speck of dirt or dust under the front piece of glass. I fired off an email to customer service the evening I received the package, and received a response with a free shipping label by the next afternoon. I sent out the lens last Friday, and received the replacement today. It appears to be defect-free and is working well. I'm still giving a 5-star rating because these sorts of things happen with mass-produced items, and the supplier (Focus Camera) handled it very quick and very well.

I'm not a professional photographer by any means; I'm an avid iPhoneographer, and bought this because I plan on spending the summer in an area where there's no cell phone service. I want to take pictures but it seems dumb to use my phone.

I've only used this camera to take a few pictures so far, but it seems fast and the pictures look good on my computer. Also, it has the same number of megapixels as the brand-new T5i. I know megapixels aren't everything, but I think that if you're looking to get in to SLR photography and don't necessarily need the newest and greatest Canon model, this is a good camera to get without worrying it'll be obsolete any time soon.

Get your Canon Digital 75 300mm Telephoto Accessory Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I am planning to get a new camera(digital) because the one I have at the moment is not the best quality and I am looking to become a more professional photographer. I am looking into cameras at national camera exchange, and I want to get one that is good for both portraits and nature. I need advice on what cameras to look into and what lens sizes, megapixels, and the works of what you recommend.

    BalasHapus
  2. I am looking into buying a good camera. I dont have a ton of photograghy experience but Im going to get better and I want a good camera. Whick Canon would you recomend? EOS Rebel T3i 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit or EOS Rebel T3 Black EF-S 18-55mm IS II Lens Kit. I would appriciate any other suggestions or information too. Thank you!

    BalasHapus
  3. i plan to buy Canon EOS Rebel T3 12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm IS II Lens + Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III Telephoto Zoom Lens . is that ok? or any better suggestion??my budget is abt 550 us$

    BalasHapus