Kamis, 15 Maret 2012

UV Filter is transparent

Hoya Ultra Violet Coated Filter

Hoya Ultra Violet Coated Filter

Let's be honest with ourselves, using filters to protect the investment we've made in our lenses is absolutely essential. As a photography student on a budget, it can be tough finding a great filter that doesn't soften the lens, but at the same time doesn't leave me shelling out $50-$100 for nothing more than a UV filter. I'd used Tiffen filters before, but I found they warped the images I was making when they were on my lenses.

Hoya is a very well-known brand in the photography world. I'd say, when it comes down to filters, it really comes down to Hoya and B+W. The latter's price point is more often significantly higher, but I didn't feel like I was sacrificing anything by going with the Hoya.

This filter arrived perfectly in protective packaging. It was easily applied to my Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens. It stays on it all the time and the lens is still as sharp as it would be if the filter wasn't on. That was honesly all I was looking for in a filter so I feel my needs were met.

At less than $20, this filter is a pretty great option to protect your prized glass. It won't enhance your images in any way, but I find that lack of influence really ideal. This item's most important purpose is protection, which it does well.

Get your Hoya Ultra Violet Coated Filter Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I read several reviews that Hoya is best but I have a doubt (may be a silly question!) but will this filter Hoya 58mm UV (Ultra Violet) Multi Coated Glass Filter fit on my Canon T1i 18-55mm lens?

    BalasHapus