Minggu, 25 Maret 2012

Worked for us

Digital Innovations 60120 00 CleanDr Cleaner

Digital Innovations 60120 00 CleanDr Cleaner

When my very expensive CD player stopped recognizing CDs ("No Disc") I was pretty depressed. The laser wouldn't focus and the CDs wouldn't even spin. I thought I was staring at hundreds of dollars in shipping and repair costs. After searching around on the internet I discovered that the problem may be a dusty laser lens. I purchased this laser lens cleaning disc, went through the short cleaning procedure a few times, and now all is well. I can't say that this is better or worse than similar products, just that it seemed to be of good quality and it worked for me. Obviously, this disc won't fix mechanical problems, which are fairly rare; but if your CD/DVD laser is dirty, which is common, this will clean it (you should run a disc like this in your player periodically). If your CD/DVD player is skipping, freezing, and/or getting garbled, I would highly recommend cleaning the laser lens before bringing your player in for repairs or tossing it out.

Get your Digital Innovations 60120 00 CleanDr Cleaner Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I have done this many times. today when I picked my songs and it started to burn every 4 or 5 seconds you could hear a "click" from the DC drawer. After the first song i get a message that it's unable to write the disk. Make sure the disk is clean, try a differant brand of CDs. I have used this 50 times and never had a problem. I tried playing a CD and no problem. Anyone know why it's doing this and how to fix it?

    BalasHapus