Sabtu, 10 Desember 2011

Excellent quality!

Ray Ban ORB3449 Polarized Sunglasses Gunmetal

Ray Ban ORB3449 Polarized Sunglasses Gunmetal

I ordered this cap as the flimsy one that comes with the camera fell into the Santa Barbara harbor on the 4th of July. So I ordered 2. What I received didn't look at all like the picture shown on Amazon. There is no small permanent loop with an attached tether. and it doesn't have a flat face. What I did receive was 2 different caps and 2 stick on tethers. The finished "assembly" is shown in the photos I left on the site. The cap fits fine and is actually easier to remove than the original. After close inspection of the cap I noticed that there is a small slot on the side that one could attach a more pemanent cord to by running it through the slot. I may just try that. The seller in my case was "Angelseller". I let them know about this and curiously enough they very promptly sent me two more! So I give them an A for effort, and I now have 4 lens caps! It would be nice if the picture matched the unit though.

Get your Ray Ban ORB3449 Polarized Sunglasses Gunmetal Now!

9 komentar:

  1. It was a present for my boyfriend and he loves it... It's perfect for a man but it's no too big, jus t perfect for a medium face

    BalasHapus
  2. My husband has a big head and has a hard time finding sunglasses that look good on him. These Ray Bans fit the bill. Perfect is size and shape. He loves them!

    BalasHapus
  3. It is outstanding! It fits perfectly. Cuts glare out completely. It's perfect pair of glasses for a reasonable price. Deserves 5 star.

    BalasHapus
  4. i recommend it because it have an great solar filter.
    100% UV400 protection coating and polycarbonate lensand the best are polarized.
    thank you.

    BalasHapus
  5. I used them today for the first time, they worked really great and were very appropriate on my face. I do recommend this product to ppl with average head sizes like mine.

    BalasHapus
  6. My dad bought me these sunglasses and they are great. They offer good protection on bright sunny days and I feel great. Good pair of glasses I would recommend.

    BalasHapus
  7. these glasses are very comfortable. Shipping was very quick with no problems. I havent had a problems with the item and actually recommended them to a friend.

    BalasHapus
  8. I'm actually using the case for these because I don't want them getting scratched. I never do that with sunglasses.

    BalasHapus