Kamis, 08 Desember 2011

Works Really Well

JAWS Quick Spit Anti fog Spray

JAWS Quick Spit Anti fog Spray

I ordered and received the black case. There is definitely a high contrast between the light colored aluminum speakers and the shiny black plastic. I like it.

I have dropped the phone on pavement, cement, tile, and hardwood about 6 times from 3 to 5 feet up in the week I've had it. You can see why I need a case! Generally the drops are from a pants or coat pocket or from my hand while walking or putting it in the pocket or purse. No damage to the phone at all. It did put some corner wear/scuffs onto the case, but that's what I expect.

The case isn't too bulky isn't hard to put on. It is a good fit and the cutouts are right. The volume button is very hard to use with this case- if you are a woman with small hands you will need to use two hands to adjust the volume. I think that's a reasonable price to pay for a case that is pretty shock absorbant and not bulky.

Get your JAWS Quick Spit Anti fog Spray Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I will continue to stay with this product...it never disappoints me and one bottle lasts for a very long time...two is even better

    BalasHapus
  2. AAA++++ recommend to all!! works all 3 periods for Ice hockey game, Great product , Great product , Great product

    BalasHapus
  3. This stuff worked flawlessly for my mask when I did my checkout dives this past weekend in Monterey. Just spray it on, rub it in, use a slight dash of water to get the bubbles out, and let it dry. After putting the mask on, I never had to clear it out while in the ocean. Spray is a great format to make sure you only use just enough (1-2 sprays per lens).

    BalasHapus
  4. Great product! I used it once before each snorkel and I was able to see great! Especially for the price, this was a great deal.

    BalasHapus
  5. I guess I was hoping for a lens treatment so I wouldn't have to spray my goggles before every swim.
    Unfortunately this product does not do that.
    However, the product does what it is designed to do.
    Do not rub the inside of your goggles with your fingers after applying this or it will stop working.
    If you spray and then rinse it does the job for a long swim, no fog.
    Just wish I didn't have to apply it EVERY time.
    Good product.

    BalasHapus
  6. I used sea drops before this product, and I definitely prefer this one. Had to wash my mask out only a couple times while snorkeling, and we were out snorkeling for long periods of time. I would recommend this product to others.

    BalasHapus
  7. A quick squirt on your goggles before swimming and you're fog free for the entire time. Very pleased, I thought I was going to have to replace my goggles.

    BalasHapus
  8. it is a good product! and works great. !! if you want to make your mask frog-less, you should wash your goggles first then spray it evenly on the glass and swipe it down then before you go into the water just slightly sink it into water and let it dry a little bit before you put it on

    BalasHapus
  9. I have a pair of brand new goggles and after 2 weeks of swim practice, they started fogging up. I found some spray by TYR (a swim company)and it did not work at all. I even put it on the night before and let it dry. I ordered Spit Spray and it worked instantly. I sprayed it into my goggles, swished it around, dunked them in the water, and used them the rest of my 2 hour practice with no problem. If you have sensitive eyes, I would suggest putting the spray on and letting it dry before using them or else the fumes may aggravate your eyes. I am very impressed with this product.

    BalasHapus