Kamis, 01 Desember 2011

Love the 55-300!

Nikon 55 300mm 4 5 5 6G Nikkor Digital

Nikon 55 300mm 4 5 5 6G Nikkor Digital

This is a great lens for the money. If your a DX user, definitely consider this lens. I've used the 70-300mm VR and it's also a great lens but it's much heavier and larger because it's designed for full-frame bodies. In my opinion, picture quality between the 55-300 and the 70-300 is nearly identical. Focus speed on the 55-300 is a bit slower and the front rotates while focusing. These things aside, if you are not planning on moving up to an FX body then this is a great choice. It's metal mount, rubber gasket and VRII are all included on this lens which is amazing given it's low price. This lens also produces very nice Bokeh!

I would recommend this lens over the 55-200VR lens because of it's better build quality, longer range and VRII. I also believe the 55-300VR has slightly better image quality than the 55-200VR.

I would recommend this lens over the 70-300VR for DX only users if the slower focus speed doesn't bother you.

Overall this is a great lens for Nikon DX bodies.

Get your Nikon 55 300mm 4 5 5 6G Nikkor Digital Now!

5 komentar:

  1. my cousin has finished school and as decided he wants to get into nature photography and is planning a round the world trip. He however has only ever used a standard digital camera but would like an slr camera he has £500 for the camera is this enough to get professional looking pics? What cameras would you recommend. Also what software is best for editing and viewing multiple images on same screen

    BalasHapus
  2. right now, I'm using Nikon DSLR. I'm still an amateur photographer.

    BalasHapus
  3. what is best lens for sports photography for around £500? that would fit a nikon d7100

    BalasHapus
  4. My father has a Nikon 70 and I am thinking about gettig into Digital SLR with the Nikon 40 are the lenses compatable?

    BalasHapus
  5. I have a Nikon D50, and i want a new camera, so will all the lenses i have for it work with the new Nikon cameras???

    BalasHapus