Senin, 26 Desember 2011

Great Replacement for the Stock 18-55

Canon 75 300mm USM Telephoto Accessory

Canon 75 300mm USM Telephoto Accessory

I was a bit skeptic of this buy, this there was only one other review and hundreds of other hoods here on Amazon for about the same price. I am so happy I chose this one. It came in a timely fashion, it screwed on nicely, and really has 4 adjustable angles if you count all the way pushed in. It's easy to push it between the 3, or 4, sizes. On the largest size I was picking up a bit of the sides, but the 2nd biggest size isn't much smaller, but it's just small enough where I don't get the edges anymore. The smallest size works well too if I'm filming inside and there's not a whole lot of need for it, and pushing it in all the way is still nice if I'm filming in a very well lit area, because it still gives a little protection from light above, and of course things such as dirt getting on my camera. It's very nice quality, I love how adjustable it is, it looks nice, it was affordable, I'm very very happy with my purchase.

Get your Canon 75 300mm USM Telephoto Accessory Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I am planning to get a new camera(digital) because the one I have at the moment is not the best quality and I am looking to become a more professional photographer. I am looking into cameras at national camera exchange, and I want to get one that is good for both portraits and nature. I need advice on what cameras to look into and what lens sizes, megapixels, and the works of what you recommend.

    BalasHapus