Jumat, 09 Desember 2011

SX20IS Perfect Fit

String Powershot SX10IS Digital Camera

String Powershot SX10IS Digital Camera

I ordered this cap as the flimsy one that comes with the camera fell into the Santa Barbara harbor on the 4th of July. So I ordered 2. What I received didn't look at all like the picture shown on Amazon. There is no small permanent loop with an attached tether. and it doesn't have a flat face. What I did receive was 2 different caps and 2 stick on tethers. The finished "assembly" is shown in the photos I left on the site. The cap fits fine and is actually easier to remove than the original. After close inspection of the cap I noticed that there is a small slot on the side that one could attach a more pemanent cord to by running it through the slot. I may just try that. The seller in my case was "Angelseller". I let them know about this and curiously enough they very promptly sent me two more! So I give them an A for effort, and I now have 4 lens caps! It would be nice if the picture matched the unit though.

Get your String Powershot SX10IS Digital Camera Now!

2 komentar:

  1. cost does't matter, but it should be some what reasonable!

    BalasHapus
  2. Why? Which one should I buy?

    BalasHapus