Rabu, 14 Desember 2011

Seems like a good product

Waterproof Certificate Included ECO FUSED%C2%AE Microfiber

Waterproof Certificate Included ECO FUSED%C2%AE Microfiber

I bought this along with the LawMate HD Color Button Screw Covert Camera CMD-BU13. I wasn't expecting much for this price, but the quality of the video from the button camera, and the features in this unit, the video recorder, are exceptional. Highly highly recommended! Ease of use could be better, but this is a unit that is targeted at law enforcement. Just be sure to practice for a few hours before you actually need it. I purchased the supplemental battery pack so I could record for 12+ hours.

One of the reasons that you buy a unit like this is that the video it creates is certified to be accepted by law enforcement. Each frame is marked with a frame count in such a way that the video cannot be tampered with. The unit does record audio but you can turn it off, and I'd recommend doing so because I believe recording audio without consent is illegal. As far as I know video is fine. The screen on this unit could be better, in that you need to view it head on to get the best image. It isn't so good from the side, but most of the time you just need to see that you have your video framed up correctly. You won't be using this unit to view your final video. Just pull out the SDHC card and put it in your computer. It plays perfectly. I'll post a sample to YouTube when I have time!

Summary. This is a pro unit designed for professional use. It's the best I've seen in this price range.

Get your Waterproof Certificate Included ECO FUSED%C2%AE Microfiber Now!

9 komentar:

  1. We who recreate on the ocean don't need much impact protection, just reliable waterproofing. This solution is simple, inexpensive and certified. You actually can use the touchscreen on an enclosed iPhone, even without the provided stylus.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have not tested it underwater yet, but seems to be high quality and I will test it out when going to the beach this summer.

    BalasHapus
  3. Put the iPhone on this and tied inside the compartment. Went out and flipped the jet ski over. Once it was flipped back we checked the case and the iPhone was dry. Nothing else in that compartment was. This worked as advertised.

    BalasHapus
  4. I ordered this case for summer pool fun. The stylus is an added bonus, which I didn't think I would like, but I really do. Works great, looks good, happy with this product!

    BalasHapus
  5. Easy to use water tight when tested. Keeps phone dry and free from sand at the beach. Will be buying more for the rest of the family.

    BalasHapus
  6. Works great. It can also fit the iPhone 5. You can even use the touchscreen through the plastic! Very nice product.

    BalasHapus
  7. So bought this before going to the beach, mainly to keep the sand off the phone. The 2nd day there I decided to give it the ultimate test with my iPhone and take it in the pool. Expecting that I would be shelling out $50 deductible or putting the phone in a bag of rice afterwards to recover from my bold experiment. The end result turned or to be some awesome pictures and movies under water on our vacation. Who would of thought a $10 case would deliver so much. Also played games with my kids by throwing it in the water and then dicing to retrieve it. Oh and it was very cool playing music underwater at the pool. Time to get one for my wife!!!

    BalasHapus
  8. I bought this so I could use my iPhone in the hot tub and pool. My iPhone controls my pool equipment as well as hooking up to my media center in my outdoor living space (via bluetooth). I've taken it under water to the deepest part of the pool and it keeps my phone safe and dry. It took a minute to learn how the clasps work. The cover does not interfere with bluetooth, wifi or phone calls.

    BalasHapus