Jumat, 30 Desember 2011

Good hard plastic hood

AGFA 62mm Professional Deluxe APHLH62

AGFA 62mm Professional Deluxe APHLH62

I bought this lens as a result of the damage of my other sigma lens(18-50mm). Basically it fell out of my camera bag. I was going to save up for the Canon L series version of this lens, but I was forced to buy a lens pronto... Fortunately I'd already done research on these lenses. The main drawbacks of this lens is the lack of USM, and the fact that the 82mm filter screw is larger than normal... But that's ok. I don't like filters anyway, and for the 800 dollar difference, quietness is not worth it. I went to canoga camera and tried both the L lens and the sigma... Back at home with my big cinematic monitor I couldn't tell the difference between the two lenses... I'm glad that I wrote down which exposures were which.

I've heard complaints about flair on this lens... I couldn't find it. with the provided lens hood attached, I took a few pictures directed at a bright glass door, the sun behind a model, and sun through the trees, and nothing... The glass on this is great, very low amount of aberation... only at extreme wide open aperture.

To review:
Sigma... No HSM, 82 mm, L quality image.
Canon... USM, 77mm, L quality image.

Get your AGFA 62mm Professional Deluxe APHLH62 Now!

2 komentar:

  1. The tulip lens fit perfectly on my 62mm glass. The length of the tulips are perfect and cut the glare out of the lense with ease. The plastic is durable as I have actually dropped the hood a few times when taking it off the glass for storage.

    BalasHapus