Rabu, 11 April 2012

Best anti fog ever!

Two Bottles Sea Gold Anti fog

Two Bottles Sea Gold Anti fog

For the past year I had been having increasing trouble removing my gas permeable lenses at the end of the day. Not sure if it is dry eyes (partially, maybe), looser eyelids (maybe as well, partially the cause), but whatever the cause, it was totally frustrating and getting to be a BIG ORDEAL to remove those lenses at night. (flood the eyes with lubricant drops, lie on the bed, use tissues to get a STRONG grip on the side of the eye for tugging...) Then my opthamologist said she had used these little plunger things in Med. School, and they were great. I went online, found these, ordered 4 (they are tiny and get lost easily). All you have to do is dip the suction end into your wetting solution, then plop it onto the contact. PRESTO...it grips really STRONGLY and pulls that contact right out of the eye. Also fantastic for those times when a foreign object (dirt, eyelash, whatever) gets into your eye and you MUST remove the lens or risk scratching your cornea (which has happened many times since I first got my lenses in 1960!!). With these, you just hold open the eyelids with one hand, use the plunger with the other and GRAB THAT CONTACT. I absolutely love this. I cannot understand those who say they do not work. USE A MIRROR...I find that for some reason I have more trouble landing FLAT on the contact on my left eye than on my right, unless I use a mirror. And don't forget to DIP IN WETTING AGENT first (water also works). With those two things, these little gems are worth their weight in gold. I keep one in my wallet, one elsewhere in my purse, one in my travel bag, and SEVERAL extra in my makeup drawer. The only problem is that they are tiny (about an inch long) and the case is CLEAR (easily lost, easily.) I have received them in orange, white and lavender. Seems they just come in a variety of colors. Like the orange best because it is easiest to find.

Get your Two Bottles Sea Gold Anti fog Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Having first used spit, then the liquid drops, I was so impressed when I first used this on a scuba trip. It worked flawlessly for me. If you have a new mask make sure you thoroughly clean it with a mask scrub before your first use. I use this for scuba, snorkeling, spearfishing, it works better than anything else I have tried, and I highly recommend it!

    BalasHapus
  2. Bought this for a recent trip to Bonaire - loved it, worked really well. Product arrived on time - great seller, would use them again.

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm essentially blind as a bat without my glasses and as a result use a prescription mask and have used other defoggers in the past. Over the winter this year we went to indoor water parks so I figured I'd get prescription swim goggles so I could see what I'm doing, as well as keeping an eye on my daughter. On our first trip I used another brand of defogger and it worked for about 20 minutes per application but the chlorine and the warm water kept fogging up the lenses. This time I bought this product due to the good reviews and was very happy with the result. One application in the morning lasted all day with no fogging of the lenses.

    BalasHapus
  4. It is perfect for snorkeling. I am highly recommending it for all, unless you are planing to spend 90% of time cleaning your fogged mask while swimming!
    Also alternative is to do what your dad used to, but that is just so last century!

    I was trying to get it in local supply stores just before our trip having too few time to order it online. Luckily it arrived in mater of few days.

    BalasHapus
  5. I've been snorkeling and diving for 20 years now. Anti-fog gel is a must and Sea Gold is the best I have ever used. On a recent trip I was unfortunately reminded how great it is after I lost the bottle on an outing. I now keep two with my gear.

    BalasHapus
  6. Yes, you can use spit and it works, but you have to do it repeatedly. The great stuff about this is that it lasts for a long time in the water - like 1-2 hours. It also outperforms the other spray anti fogs. We used it on a recent snorkeling trip where we were in the water 6 hours each day and also at night and it worked great and everyone else wanted to use it.

    BalasHapus
  7. I used this anti-fog for the first time yesterday and a lake dive and did not have any problems. It worked a lot better than the anti-fog I bought from a name brand sports retailer.

    BalasHapus
  8. I dive a good bit, and always keep a couple of these bottles handy. I've tried most of the other stuff, but this one is the best I've used by far. Get you some and go diving!

    BalasHapus