Kamis, 12 April 2012

briter-n-ell

Jtech 5 SMD Lights Super Bright

Jtech 5 SMD Lights Super Bright

This is my second purchase of JTech LED T10 light.

I learn a couple of things, after reading reviews and installing them as parking lights on my Motorcycle.

1). If you have Amber or Red Running/Parking lights, be sure to chose the correct LED color.
I have an older Goldwing Motorcycle, which has an aftermarket lighting assembly.
I had purchase the White JTech LED's, which I thought my Red Lens Covers would be able to
mask all white light.

However I learn that the White LED is strong, which gave my Red Lens a "Red Chrome" look.
Therefore, if your lighting needs are Red, Amber or Blue, chose the LED Color.

My Red Lens are Rich in Color.

2). Reading reviews about DOA (Dead On Arrive), I too had experienced the same thing.
HOWEVER...I did not think about FLIPPING the LED 180 Degrees, for the sock.
What I thought were dead, were actually working!

Thinking about Positive and Negative Flow, it's apparent that one lead has a positive side.
Therefore, if it is dead, flip the LED/Blub 180 degrees.

3). I am about to purchase my third set. I am VERY happy with the results.

Get your Jtech 5 SMD Lights Super Bright Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I'm using these on a 6-volt, positive ground antique car -- they are brighter than any 6-volt incandescent bulb even though they're for 12 volts.

    These are fab - and the price -- can't go wrong.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have bought the red and the bright white lights from them so far and have been very happy. They are plenty bright with out being over powering. I do recommend to use the same color light with the same color lens cause the bright white will make your red or amber lenses look off color. If you use the same color light you will be very happy. Thanks!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  3. looks great in my car. wish they were a lil brighter but red is hard to brighten in a car. thanks again

    BalasHapus
  4. I put these in my city light, side marker,parking light bumper maker, and front dome lights. They are brighter than the previous red ones that i had and they are pretty decent quality. The only problem is that the contact pins move a little bit so they need a little adjusting when installing. I am very happy overall with these lights.

    BalasHapus
  5. Got them on time and look great.Well worth the money all of them worked fine and fit perfect. good buy

    BalasHapus
  6. they seemed to be brighter on the outside of the vehicle than in the outside. These little red led lights make quite a shine. They look better than super white led lights. not recomended for interiors though.

    BalasHapus
  7. These lights work great at night. I use it to read stuff in car, makes it easy to read and no one can see inside.

    BalasHapus