Selasa, 03 April 2012

Excellent service

Snap On Threads MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning

Snap On Threads MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning

Being a Nikon DSLR user for years, I wanted to remain loyal to the Nikon brand. After reading review after review for weeks, I was turned onto this little beauty.

It's amazing. I was amazed as to how light the camera weighs, but not light as in "cheap". Just not heavy or "tank-like".

Focus is razor sharp, low light ISO is quite literally the best I've experienced in a point and shoot of any kind. It really is on par with some of the more expensive Nikon DSLR range (not quite D700 or D3, but up there).

It feels good - controls are intuitively placed and solid. The dials feel as they've been attached by Thor's hammer - really solid.

Best point and shoot I've owned - I used to be a Cannon guy in the point and shoot line - not any more.

Oh, and if like me you were tempted by the Nikon Coolpix S9100, save your time - don't buy it. It's worthless. Those $1 one-use-only cameras at CVS take sharper pictures. I returned it within two weeks - awful, bulky, and feels cheap.

Get your Snap On Threads MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Now!

10 komentar:

  1. Great Product. I tend to lose lens caps and these replacements are cheap and do the job. I have purchased other items from GOJA and have been very pleased

    BalasHapus
  2. I needed to replace the lens cap for my m4/3 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7. I originally looked at the Panasonic option but it is expensive and functionally, all I needed is a lens protector. This inexpensive 2 lens kit appeared more than sufficient. I received caps and cleaning cloth as described; and the caps fit my Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 perfectly.

    BalasHapus
  3. This is a great deal to get two replacement caps for this price. I ordered off Amazon from the seller DigitalGoja and I received the items very promptly, packaged securely. The caps fit my Panasonic 20mm lens perfectly. I would have no hesitation to purchase these again if I lose them (again) and from this seller. The microfiber cloth was a nice extra.

    BalasHapus
  4. I love this lens cap because I can draw something on it.
    And I am very happy with them customer service.

    BalasHapus
  5. The cover stays on the camera - that is what counts. Used it on a camera in the backcountry for 2 weeks, never unclipped from the lens so the lens stayed protected.

    BalasHapus
  6. These are very nice and cheap replacements. They work well, fit well, are easy to use. I don't have a negative to add really. Simplistic, efficient, nice value to price ratio.

    BalasHapus
  7. The items were as described. Certainly better that my original cap for the Pany 20mm which always seemed far too large. 2 Caps and a micro fiber cloth for the price can not be beat!

    BalasHapus
  8. Good solid fit on my camcorder and regular camera. Get this product plus the glue on cap holders and you never loose one again.

    BalasHapus
  9. I got these to replace the lens-cap from my Panasonic m4/3 20mm f1.7 lens that I lost.

    Works well, and it's nice to have a backup for when I lose it again.

    I also like that there isn't a big logo on the front; black will do nicely.

    BalasHapus