Minggu, 22 April 2012

Excellent travel lens!

Tamron 18 270mm 3 5 6 3 All In One Cameras

Tamron 18 270mm 3 5 6 3 All In One Cameras

Debated over a month if I should purchase this lens or not but I'm certainly glad I did. Although the lens lacks a bit in low lighting I shoot alot of baseball for the paper and the lens executes perfectly for this purpose. I also do alot of outdoor shooting so for the most part no problems there. When I recently shot an indoor orchid show I used a full tripod for many shoots but could have gotten by using a monopod since the natural lighting was very good. The lens is tight with very little if any slide at this point and holds it's specific zoom selection perfectly. I'm sure with time this may change but after shooting almost daily for 3 months it remains tight. The VC works great and for an old fart like myself that is important. I predominately shoot in the S mode, adjusting ISOs and AF manually to get the best shots. If you go with the Auto or P modes you may as well save some money and buy Nikons P100 point and shoot because any artistic value is lost in those modes. The only difference I seen between this and the Nikon 18-200 is the extra $$$ you will pay for the Nikon and loose the extra 70mm you get with the Tamron. Would recommend this lens for all---hobbiest or pro...............

Get your Tamron 18 270mm 3 5 6 3 All In One Cameras Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Im a beginner and I just bought a nikon d3100 but the lens is only 18-55mm. And its zoom is only up to 3x. I want to buy a new lens where I can adjust more zoom. Pls help me how to choose the appropriate lens.

    BalasHapus
  2. Will this lense work through the whole zoom range on a Nikon D700 which is full frame? I don't know because I currently use a Nikon D200, and am considering to upgrade.

    BalasHapus
  3. I recently purchased a Canon Xsi DSLR camera. However, I only want to purchase one lens for this camera but I am confused on what to purchase. I was looking at a 18-200 or 18-135 lens but want to get feedback on what to get. I only want one lens! I heard Tamron, Canon and Sigma make good lenses but I am torn. THanks!

    BalasHapus