Senin, 02 April 2012

Returned the LX5 & S95...kept the P300

Nikon COOLPIX P300 Wide Angle Black

Nikon COOLPIX P300 Wide Angle Black

Being a Nikon DSLR user for years, I wanted to remain loyal to the Nikon brand. After reading review after review for weeks, I was turned onto this little beauty.

It's amazing. I was amazed as to how light the camera weighs, but not light as in "cheap". Just not heavy or "tank-like".

Focus is razor sharp, low light ISO is quite literally the best I've experienced in a point and shoot of any kind. It really is on par with some of the more expensive Nikon DSLR range (not quite D700 or D3, but up there).

It feels good - controls are intuitively placed and solid. The dials feel as they've been attached by Thor's hammer - really solid.

Best point and shoot I've owned - I used to be a Cannon guy in the point and shoot line - not any more.

Oh, and if like me you were tempted by the Nikon Coolpix S9100, save your time - don't buy it. It's worthless. Those $1 one-use-only cameras at CVS take sharper pictures. I returned it within two weeks - awful, bulky, and feels cheap.

Get your Nikon COOLPIX P300 Wide Angle Black Now!

5 komentar:

  1. I want to get into photography more but I am not ready for a SLR and I want something reasonably compact. Nikon p300 is getting good reviews but the p500 is also available for not too higher a price. I don't understand all the terms yet. Which one should I pick??

    BalasHapus
  2. i cant decide which is better, and i dont know if i should spend the extra 100 dollars on the p300. im gonna be taking videos of me and other people jumping horses, and i cant have blurry motion! which one!?

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm getting a new camera, and I want to know which Nikon digital compact camera would be the best buy. I like taking artistic photos as well as just photos of my friends and family and I. Which camera would be the best for me?

    BalasHapus
  4. i have $250 so keep at that or under. im also a youtuber so i need something that takes great videos and something that can plug into my mac computer so i can edit the videos and upload them

    BalasHapus
  5. I am in the market for a new digital point and shoot camera. I currently have an olympus and I LOVE it, however it's old and starting to act up a bit. I really want an Olympus tough, but I have read a lot of really bad reviews, and because it is so pricey I'm weary about getting one. I have looked into Nikon Cool Pix and Sony Cyber Shot. Anyone with a Oly Tough or a Nikon or Sony have any input or advice?? Thanks!!

    BalasHapus