Kamis, 19 April 2012

Well made, but not suitable for some lenses.

52mm Tulip NIKON NIKKOR 18 55mm

52mm Tulip NIKON NIKKOR 18 55mm

This bag is a god sent!!! The Case Logic Camera Sling fits it all - I can easily fit my Canon 30D with 50mm prime lens, a 430EX flash, a 24-105mm lens, two separate lens filter kits, my battery charger, a spare battery, and still have room to fit an iPad, my wallet, cell phone, sunscreen, and keys with more room to spare. Just for chuckles, I was even able to fit my old Canon PowerShot S5IS in the bag in the top pocket, in addition to my 30D setup.

My husband and I took it with us while we were vacationing in SoCal with the kids - it's not overly huge (I'm 5' and small framed) and I could easily carry it without feeling like I was lugging around a huge mammoth backpack and it's lightweight, which is great considering all the equipment is heavy! It's also comfortable to use - after a week trip, neither one of us had any shoulder pain from carrying the bag for extended periods of time, and it even fit under our stroller (we have a Phil and Ted Sport). If we wanted to, there's even a place where we could attach our tripod to the bag - while we didn't carry our tripod in that pocket, we found that it was perfect to hide our cell phones in! An added bonus is that this bag comes with a rain cover - it came in handy when we went to my cousin's wedding and it started pouring when the festivities were over - we were able to cover the bag and didn't have to worry about it getting too wet on the walk back to the car (even with an umbrella, we got soaked kind of rain)

My one gripe is that the camera bag has to go over your left shoulder - I'm used to wearing slings on my right shoulder, but considering how useful this bag is, I'm willing to convert! Also, there's an added buckle you can fasten to make sure that the bag doesn't shift around while walking. I'm really happy with the Case Logic Camera Sling - this is something I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again! Highly HIGHLY recommended!

Get your 52mm Tulip NIKON NIKKOR 18 55mm Now!

1 komentar:

  1. I would like to buy a lens hood thats cheap and one that DOESNT do vignetting. I have Nikkor 18-55mm VR and 55-200mm VR. The size is 52mm. What kind of lens hoods are there? I have heard of tulip hood? What does that mean?

    BalasHapus