Senin, 23 April 2012

Very nice watch

Invicta Diver Collection Gold Tone Watch

Invicta Diver Collection Gold Tone Watch

Looks:

The gold colour is very nice. Looks almost like the real thing.

Very tough and solid looking diving watch with a touch of added elegance..

Definitely looks more than the price paid and I am very, very happy. In fact I'm buzzing!

Functionality:

It is water resistant to 200m, making this watch suitable for diving and swimming.

The clasp works well (very strong) and the band was easy to size.

The magnification lens (cyclops) actually works.

Swiss Quartz accuracy .

Packaging:

The watch came packed in a box slightly smaller than a shoe box. Inside was adequate packing and a smaller, white box containing the actual yellow (excellent quality) Invicta watch box.

The protective plastic on the watch was perfect for preventing damage while in transit (I'm based in UK and this watch came all the way from the US)

The actual Invicta box is a faux leather and suede, hinged box. Made to very good specification and will look great in a drawer or wardrobe.

Overall:

I am very satisfied with this product, the packaging, and the service.

Get your Invicta Diver Collection Gold Tone Watch Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I now have 2 invicta watches. Both are wonderful and at a super deal thanks to Amazon. The Gold is very nice and accents the Black face. It would have been nice if the wings were red, as the picture was when I bought mine, but at least they are showing the right watch now. I am very very pleased with this.

    BalasHapus
  2. Watch is stunning and I get rave reviews for its rugged elegance.

    I would buy one for my son if I could find it.

    BalasHapus
  3. Wonderful watch with an attractive price, thank you has amazon for the speed of shipping, and the quality of the sent product,, don't hesitate
    it's a must .... !!
    best regards

    BalasHapus
  4. Very stylish watch. Great quality. If you're looking for a gold band, highly recommend this watch. The Black face meshes perfectly the gold band

    BalasHapus
  5. I gave the to my Husband for Christmas and he loved it... We just went on a cruise and Inicta watches were every place and for alot more then I paid... Some of them were 800.00 and then they said they were on sale.... He loves his watch.. It is very good looking..

    BalasHapus
  6. As stated by earlier reviews, the watch I received from Amazon wasn't "exactly" the same as the one pictured. The invicta logo is black, outlined in gold, instead of red. And it has a small invicta logo on the end of the second hand. Other than that, was pretty much identical. Definately a nice watch for the money ($84.99+free shipping). Good weight to it and nice finish. I have already had 2 people ask me if it's a Rolex. The box it comes in is more what you would expect to get with a watch that cost thousands more. It would make a very impressive gift watch.

    BalasHapus
  7. This is a very good looking time piece. I recieved a couple of positive comments the first week that I wore it. Keeps excellent time. Pictures doesn't do it justice.

    BalasHapus
  8. I purchased this watch to replace one given to me by my wife several years ago. I loved it and have simply worn it out over the years.

    It's the same watch, but with one important difference: the crown is not a "screw down crown" like my original. Other than that, they appear identical.

    I was mildly disappointed about the change to the crown, but considering I do not swim and it doesn't effect the appearance or basic functionality of the watch, it's not a big deal.

    Still a great watch that looks terrific!

    BalasHapus
  9. Looks:

    The gold colour is very nice. Looks almost like the real thing.

    Very tough and solid looking diving watch with a touch of added elegance..

    Definitely looks more than the price paid and I am very, very happy. In fact I'm buzzing!

    Functionality:

    It is water resistant to 200m, making this watch suitable for diving and swimming.

    The clasp works well (very strong) and the band was easy to size.

    The magnification lens (cyclops) actually works.

    Swiss Quartz accuracy .

    Packaging:

    The watch came packed in a box slightly smaller than a shoe box. Inside was adequate packing and a smaller, white box containing the actual yellow (excellent quality) Invicta watch box.

    The protective plastic on the watch was perfect for preventing damage while in transit (I'm based in UK and this watch came all the way from the US)

    The actual Invicta box is a faux leather and suede, hinged box. Made to very good specification and will look great in a drawer or wardrobe.

    Overall:

    I am very satisfied with this product, the packaging, and the service.

    BalasHapus