Kamis, 05 April 2012

Simple and Smooth

NYX Pencil Shadow Cottage Cheese

NYX Pencil Shadow Cottage Cheese

I love makeup and NYX but I have never ever used an eye highlighter pencil of any sort until this one, now I will never look back. I know it says this pencil is an eyeshadow but I'd never use it as an eyeshadow just because I don't like the idea of cream shadows. I've seen tons of gurus on Youtube use this pencil in the way I did today, which convinced me to buy it, and I'll swear by it now. I used it for the first time today in two ways. I put it on over my eyeshadow primer and it made the colors I put on more bright than they would be without it. I then used it on my inner lids by my tear duct and lined my water line with it. I would like to get a smaller pencil in this color for that but the effect was PHENOMENAL! I couldn't believe how much it made my eyes pop. Just adding that hint of white from the Milk pencil made my eyes look so much bigger and brighter I couldn't believe it. I would use this even on days I don't wear makeup just to have that really awake look. I will be buying more of this color.

Get your NYX Pencil Shadow Cottage Cheese Now!

6 komentar:

  1. nyx jumbo pencils milk or cottage cheese should i get what else are some good bronze colors ass well.

    BalasHapus
  2. I am currently trying out NYX jumbo eye pencils because I hear everyone rave about them. I am using cottage cheese as a base, but every time I use it, it always creases. Am I doing something wrong or do they always do that?

    BalasHapus
  3. I just got one yesterday because they looked pretty. I had pretty much spent the remaining money on nail polish so i only got one... i got the cottage cheese one. You know the white kind of shimmery colored one? What can i use that for, and any other colors i should get?!!

    BalasHapus
  4. I have small deep brown eyes with medium length eyelashes. I have fair skin so I don't like anything to dramatic or funky colors. How can I do my makeup to make my eyes look bigger and pop out?

    BalasHapus
  5. I've heard good things about these eye pencils, and alot of girls are saying thay use it as a base, their only base. On Shopcraze.com they also say they can be used as bases. I'm just looking for more reviews and your experiences with them. What colors are best to use. For eyeshadow colors I use browns, purples, and reddish browns. Should I just get the pencil in Milk, or should I also get brown and purple?

    BalasHapus
  6. So I'm wanting to try one of the NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencils because I've heard they're great. I am trying to decide between the Milk and Cottage cheese. Which one would you recommend? I think I would just wear that as an eyeshadow alone. With nothing else. (Only the one that I get, not both) But with a primer of course, so it doesn't crease. Would that be weird looking by itself? If not, which one would look better by itself? Please answer all of my questions to get 10 points!! Thanks for the help!! :)

    BalasHapus