Rabu, 25 April 2012

Excellent

UB Classic Aviator Sunglasses Reflective

UB Classic Aviator Sunglasses Reflective

Looks:

The gold colour is very nice. Looks almost like the real thing.

Very tough and solid looking diving watch with a touch of added elegance..

Definitely looks more than the price paid and I am very, very happy. In fact I'm buzzing!

Functionality:

It is water resistant to 200m, making this watch suitable for diving and swimming.

The clasp works well (very strong) and the band was easy to size.

The magnification lens (cyclops) actually works.

Swiss Quartz accuracy .

Packaging:

The watch came packed in a box slightly smaller than a shoe box. Inside was adequate packing and a smaller, white box containing the actual yellow (excellent quality) Invicta watch box.

The protective plastic on the watch was perfect for preventing damage while in transit (I'm based in UK and this watch came all the way from the US)

The actual Invicta box is a faux leather and suede, hinged box. Made to very good specification and will look great in a drawer or wardrobe.

Overall:

I am very satisfied with this product, the packaging, and the service.

Get your UB Classic Aviator Sunglasses Reflective Now!

8 komentar:

  1. This are great, you get what you pay for of course, but overall pretty good glasses. Comfortable fit, solid build and cheap enough not to feel so bad once you lose them again. I will probably get another pair eventually.

    BalasHapus
  2. Edward Christensen26 Oktober 2011 pukul 13.32

    I love the glasses. They're very nice, and i would recommend this product to everyone. Great quality, and great service.

    BalasHapus
  3. The sunglasses are more than I expected!! Such a good price! Would definitely recommend buying them! Have gotten many complements!

    BalasHapus
  4. I love these lenses! are the perfect imitation, albeit a bit delicate but all good, thank you very much hope to buy soon bye

    BalasHapus
  5. They were not the best quality, but they worked for the price. I had read other reviews saying they had a pronounced teardrop shape, which is true. They are more exaggerated than other aviators I have seen.

    BalasHapus
  6. These sunglasses are durable, comfortable and I like the lens color. They filter sunlight without making everything look gloomy. I went back and ordered two more pairs.

    BalasHapus
  7. I hope it lasts and doesn't break so fast! So far, my wife is happy with it. For its price it is a very good quality product and it feels good to use.

    BalasHapus
  8. These 8 dollar glasses are perfect. They don't look like they cost 8 bucks. My husband even mistook them for Ray Bans! I will definitely purchase these in other colors.

    BalasHapus