Selasa, 10 April 2012

excellent if needed to remove contacts

Inserter Remover Comes different colors

Inserter Remover Comes different colors

For the past year I had been having increasing trouble removing my gas permeable lenses at the end of the day. Not sure if it is dry eyes (partially, maybe), looser eyelids (maybe as well, partially the cause), but whatever the cause, it was totally frustrating and getting to be a BIG ORDEAL to remove those lenses at night. (flood the eyes with lubricant drops, lie on the bed, use tissues to get a STRONG grip on the side of the eye for tugging...) Then my opthamologist said she had used these little plunger things in Med. School, and they were great. I went online, found these, ordered 4 (they are tiny and get lost easily). All you have to do is dip the suction end into your wetting solution, then plop it onto the contact. PRESTO...it grips really STRONGLY and pulls that contact right out of the eye. Also fantastic for those times when a foreign object (dirt, eyelash, whatever) gets into your eye and you MUST remove the lens or risk scratching your cornea (which has happened many times since I first got my lenses in 1960!!). With these, you just hold open the eyelids with one hand, use the plunger with the other and GRAB THAT CONTACT. I absolutely love this. I cannot understand those who say they do not work. USE A MIRROR...I find that for some reason I have more trouble landing FLAT on the contact on my left eye than on my right, unless I use a mirror. And don't forget to DIP IN WETTING AGENT first (water also works). With those two things, these little gems are worth their weight in gold. I keep one in my wallet, one elsewhere in my purse, one in my travel bag, and SEVERAL extra in my makeup drawer. The only problem is that they are tiny (about an inch long) and the case is CLEAR (easily lost, easily.) I have received them in orange, white and lavender. Seems they just come in a variety of colors. Like the orange best because it is easiest to find.

Get your Inserter Remover Comes different colors Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I've been a RGP wearer for years, but this still makes it much easier to take lenses out. Helps in putting them in, but that's never been an issue. Taking out the lense is now a matter of a couple of seconds and I haven't had to find one that "popped" out since I started using it.

    I ordered 2, one for home, one for work (just in case). They came in quickly.

    BalasHapus
  2. These are excellent to remove contacts that are rigid gas permeable and keep you from scratching your eyes while removing your contacts.

    BalasHapus
  3. It was just what I needed.It is the same type of tool my Dr. used to remove my contact. I previously had a cornea transplant and the contact was difficult to remove.

    BalasHapus
  4. I received a new set of Jupiter Scleral RGP contact lens and needed some extra lens removers. I searched at three of my local pharmacies with no luck. I then came to Amazon to search. I found what I needed put an order in and they arrived timely and work great for my purposes. Yes, a small ticket item but I will always look on Amazon first to save time on any future purchases.

    BalasHapus
  5. I have kerataconus and lens removal was always a problem before these. Great product. Made well and has lasted quite awhile. You will definitely be impressed by the quality.

    BalasHapus
  6. Soft contact wearers have got it made as it is snap for them to remove their contacts. However RGP wearers do not have the luxury of squeezing the contact and 'bam' the contact is out. For us it is a struggle to push, prod, or cus at the contact to lift if off the eye. However with the RGP Inserter/Remover removal of the contact is a simple matter of placing the tool against the eye (like a rubber dart) and then remove... nothing could be so easy. Looks weird but works like a wonder...

    BalasHapus
  7. This is a great product and I was so happy to find it available through amazon since many of the drugstores I checked did not carry them.

    BalasHapus
  8. I very seldom review anything, but let me tell you -- if you wear hard or gas permeable lenses, these are truly incredible. I couldn't get my lenses out without them. I am totally dependent on these. They are a miracle for me.

    BalasHapus