Rabu, 02 November 2011

Awesome lens!

Nikon 85mm NIKKOR Digital Cameras

Nikon 85mm NIKKOR Digital Cameras

I am the owner of Nikon d40 and d90. I have Nikon 18-200mm VR II, Nikon 35mm AF-S, and Tokina 11-17mm Pro. I occasionally made some great shots using those lens. But the sharpness barely meets my expectation. With this lens on, I can immediately tell the significant difference not only based on the color but also on the sharpness level and creamy bokeh. Many amateurs like me firstly go to zoom lens than prime lens. Now I know why all pros like to use prime lens, especially prime lens at long zoom range. Glad I pulled the trigger and figured out today. I will never look back simply because of my experience with this lens. It is worth every penny. I would say go get it, you won't regret it. The only down side is that you may have to step back, but the shots you generate will comprise your steps.

Get your Nikon 85mm NIKKOR Digital Cameras Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I'm looking to finally upgrade to a camera that I can take truly great looking pictures with; I'm sick of taking pictures that should look awesome and only turn out OK. I've seen some taken by the XTI and was wondered what everyone thought if I wanted a high quality camera under $1000 and what you think of the lens that comes with the kit. Just looking for a little advice. Thanks in advance.

    BalasHapus
  2. what is the best lense for portrait taking for a digital nikon D-50 ?

    BalasHapus
  3. I have a Nikon D50, and i want a new camera, so will all the lenses i have for it work with the new Nikon cameras???

    BalasHapus