Selasa, 29 November 2011

Photography in the dark!!

Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera NIKKOR

Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera NIKKOR

5 stars! 5 stars! This compact camera produces sharp images even in low light, high ISO situations. I've taken photos at f/1.8 with 1600 ISO and the photos still came out with little to no noise pre-editing. I never use the flash. I have yet to come across a situation where I needed it. (Most of my photos are taken in low light)

I would recommend this product to pretty much anyone. Because of its capabilities, any photographer (whether you are a professional or a beginner) can find this camera very useful and easy to use too.

I don't want to blab on and on because sometimes reading a 9 paragraph review can be exhausting. But trust me, this camera does not disappoint. I've taken about 200 photos in the last 6 days and the battery is still at full capacity. So anyone who says the battery on this camera is underwhelming is wrong.

I have nothing else to say! 5 stars!

Get your Nikon COOLPIX Digital Camera NIKKOR Now!

7 komentar:

  1. I was planning to get a point and shoot camera, so my choice was Nikon and I had options like Canon PowerShot A3300 and Nikon coolpix s6000, Canonsx130is. But finally made my mind to get Nikon coolpix S8100 because it had CMOS and found the resolution high. Is it a wise choice.

    BalasHapus
  2. I am going to a concert this summer and have floor seats! (13 rows away from the stage) Yes I checked with the arena and it is okay to bring a camera however I'm looking for a digital camera that has a fast shutter speed and takes pictures in low light settings sense it is a indoor concert. my price range is from $100-350 any suggestions?

    BalasHapus
  3. I'm going to Italy in January and I'm thinking about buying a nice cheap digital camera so I can take plenty of pictures. I am wondering what is the best camera for under $100 dollars. Also I might buy it from ebay if that makes any difference.

    BalasHapus
  4. I'm really into photography, and I want to get a new camera. I've been looking around and I found one that's 129.99. It's a Nikon Coolpix S4000 12 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch Touch-Panel LCD.. I'm wondering if that's a good price and if the camera is good in quality?

    BalasHapus
  5. Is a Nikon Coolpix L81 a good photography camera for beginners and is it professional like.

    BalasHapus
  6. ok i have a nikon coolpix L20, now that crap is pissing mee off badly. it wont even let me download pics 2 the computer. if you know any good digital cameras that are in the price range of $75-$120. plz tell me, and if u think u know wat the problem with my nikon coolpix L20 is, plzz help me!

    BalasHapus
  7. I want a low priced digital slr camera and was wondering if the Nikon Coolpix 12.1-Megapixel Digital Camera was a good choice?

    BalasHapus