Kamis, 24 November 2011

Fantastic!! I am in love with this lens!!

Nikon 50mm NIKKOR Digital Cameras

Nikon 50mm NIKKOR Digital Cameras

It's just another amazing lens from Nikon. I've had a 50mm 1.8D before I bought my 1.8G. I can tell that my 1.8D is very good lens as well I just wanted to try a new one. I absolutely shocked (in positive meaning of this word) with 1.8G sharpness and vibrant colors. It's became my favorite one and my 35mm 1.8G and Sigma 17-50mm 2.8 EX DC OS HSM are already back to their cases in terms of in-house photography. This lens will make perfect photos for you, especially if you just got a newborn, don't even think to do not add this perfect glass to your lenses collection!!! You will make your dream's photos with it. In the same time you don't have to pay $2k to get a pro glass. Very recommend this lens!

P.S Just ignore all less than 5 stars reviews on it, something wrong with reviewers, not with a lens :-)

Get your Nikon 50mm NIKKOR Digital Cameras Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I have started looking into photography and I need a good camera and I would like one that takes film and not a digital camera. my budget is around $300 but if possible cheaper! All suggestions are greatly appreciated! :)

    BalasHapus
  2. I am a college student and am going to be moving to Australia for a while, and I am looking for a camera before I go. I have taken a few short photography lessons, so I know basically what I am doing. I am looking to spend between $100-$250

    BalasHapus
  3. I just got a 50mm Nikor lens for my D60, and I can't figure out how to get it to autofocus. There isn't a M/A switch on the side like there is with my 18-55 lens. It says is AF so what am I doing wrong?

    BalasHapus