Rabu, 16 November 2011

Great easy to use product, I would recommend it highly!

Varavon SLING Follow Focus White

Varavon SLING Follow Focus White

This is our second Cybershot TX underwater camera, and we love it. This new model has considerable improvements over the original. The capacitive touch screen is SO much better than resistive on our older model. This is by far the best family camera we've owned. The waterproof, shockproof design means this goes everywhere the family goes...the beach, pool, jet skiing, wake boarding, kayaking, rafting, zip line in Maui, snowboarding, it's been on all our trip and taken a beating. The best part is that it looks and feels like a normal point and shoot so it blends in during non-extreme events, where a hard-core ruggedized underwater camera would just look ridiculous.

If you are looking for a great all around camera that goes where other cameras (and iPhones) fear to go, this is for you.

Get your Varavon SLING Follow Focus White Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I just recently jumped into DSLR videography. I don't have the know-how to operate the expensive follow-focus units. For my purposes, this works great!

    BalasHapus
  2. This thing is exactly what I was hoping, and very reasonably priced! I have it on a 77mm diameter lens and it fits perfectly, and doesn't slip. Don't feel the need to stretch the rubber, it will grip well with only a little tension. I was originally going to try those jar openers, but because of bad ratings I decided to go with this; good thing I did. I actually bought two: one for focus and one for zoom, because on my shoulder rig it can be tough to maneuver my hands around the lens.

    BalasHapus
  3. As soon as it arrived, I tested the Sling Follow focus and it worked great! It was exactly what we were looking for, easy to use and to mount on any lens. And for the price, I would recommend it highly.

    BalasHapus