Senin, 28 November 2011

My favorite sunglasses

Suncloud Zephyr Polarized Sunglass Black

Suncloud Zephyr Polarized Sunglass Black

I could go on an on about how great this lens is. Yes, at 10.5mm and 180 degrees of coverage, it is amazing. What I want to expand on is the many other uses of a fish-eye that might not be so obvious. The cartoon-ish pictures are fun at first, but that gets old fast. This lens does not get old fast.
The other side of this lens is the amazing way you can pull a lot of information into a small space. When someone notices what lens you used, it takes away from the other thoughts of your picture. Some of the greatest uses for a fish-eye are in close quarters, such as a skate park. The standard 10-24 mm Nikon lens, another that I have, is very useful, but it can't pull as much information into the picture as the fish-eye. One cool effect I've gotten is to take a close-up, then crop the image to bring the subject even closer. If you use Nikon's Capture NX2, you can take the bend out of the fisheye, I also believe that you can do the same with one of the Adobe products. So there are times you will want a fish-eye, and when you do, this Nikkor 10.5 fish-eye is bright, and beautiful. It fills your frame, there are no cut off corners like some of the fish-eyes that are described as circular. There are some lens that you begin to regret soon after you use them, not this one, it's a keeper. Explore all the possibilities with this Fish-eye, you will be glad that you have it. It does not take the place of a standard wide angle lens.
Also note that the 10.5 fisheye pulls in more information than a standard 10.5 wide angle lens, so when you use software to take the bend out, you have a picture that is near normal and wider than what a standard 10.5 mm wide angle lens can achieve. also note that you do not have to buy extra software to get stunning pictures with this lens, some will be fine the way they are, and others will be easily cropped into perfection.

Get your Suncloud Zephyr Polarized Sunglass Black Now!

10 komentar:

  1. I am new to this brand, but really like these shades. The polarization makes them very nice on the water. Took them in a carry on to Africa 2 weeks ago and they endured it without any problem.

    BalasHapus
  2. This is a great pair of light weight sunglasses. Used them for a trip to the keys. You need a good pair of polarized glasses to fish down there. 5 stars all the way.

    BalasHapus
  3. I bought these lightweight polarized sunglasses for my running, and they work great. They cost a fraction of the popular brand name shades, but work just as well, and are very well made. They come with a microfiber drawstring pouch that doubles as a lense cloth.
    The temples have nonslip rubber pads that hold the glasses in place. The nose grips are also made of rubber and provide a comfortable and secure hold on the nose, with no slippage.
    I'm very happy with these shades, and use them for trail running, biking, and driving.

    BalasHapus
  4. An excellent pair of running glasses. I first saw these at REI, so Suncloud is a legitimate sportswear company. For the price ... It really cant be beat.

    BalasHapus
  5. This was one of my best Amazon purchases. Love the glasses and very happy that I didn't spend a lot more on one of the Luxottica over-priced "luxury" brands such as Ray-Ban,Oakley,Revo,etc. I first used these recently in Florida and they were excellent. Especially while cruising the Gulf in a boat. The polarized lens did there job on a bright sunny day when looking into the water. Highly recommended!

    BalasHapus
  6. I've owned Oakley Straight Jacket, Body Glove Polarized, and these Suncloud Zephyr glasses, and these are my favorite. They are lighter weight, fit my face, and stay on better than any other glasses I have owned. When I left my last pair in the park, I was upset to have to use my backup Body Glove glasses. I decided to purchase 2 pairs so I don't have to go without them the next time I leave them behind. The price is right, and the polarization works wonders on the river or when sunlight causes glare on wet or icy roads. Astonishing that Oakley can sell sunglasses without polarization for a hundred bucks when these perform better at a fraction of the price.

    BalasHapus
  7. These are my goto glasses for running. They stay in place and for the most part do not fog up.

    BalasHapus
  8. Glasses provide very good wrap around protection, polarized lenses are very nice, wear them for tennis and have no problems with glasses slipping. Only warning if the frames touch your forehead, glasses may have a tendency to steam up in the winter months. No complaints, really like the sunglasses.

    BalasHapus
  9. I am a bit of a sunglass snob living in Colorado with lots of sun and snow glare and I have found that Suncloud has the best lens for the money and these Zepher's have the best frame. I'm a big guy and my biggest problem with sunglasses is that they fog up when i get hot so the fact that these frames are small and lightweight and don't fit too close to my face has been awesome! The rose lens is way better than the brown I used to own and these are so light and fit so comfortably that I forget they are even on! Buy these and you'll be happy with the value.

    BalasHapus